Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 24806
-
05-04-21 19:45 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 153Independent Adrenaline
I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 19:16 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 1095Exactly
I'm feeling the same as this. I usually see DI girls or other high end escorts. Outside of that it's risky and a ton of work.
Originally Posted by DeepDesire
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 17:49 #16299Senior Member

Posts: 808I am verified through DI
I faked a work email. Pretty easy to do. DI is not very careful that I know of they have sent the police to their girls twice, probably more times but I know of two times.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 16:10 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 41After have been using their service since it's inception I have never once had a problem with their integrity. DI is a class operation whom I never worry about. Your information is more likely to be exposed by some pissed off bipolar drug addicted independent than by the bookers at DI. You can read the forums and see how some of these independents change as time goes on. Giving them verification photos or phone numbers to me is far more risky each time verses a one time verification that opens the doors to a whole selection of ladies to choose from. But you have to do what you are most comfortable with. DI does weed out their problem girls they either follow the company rules or they are out. That includes nice accommodations, good hygiene etc. They also weed out their problem clients, you screw up as a client then your out also.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:13 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 808Privacy. I am not going to email them from my work email like you need to verify. Not only do they have your place of work but you also used your email for something that can get you at trouble at work as well.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 10:13 #16296Senior Member

Posts: 106Because if this little **** is willing to take dick for half the price I'm interested depending on the risk involved.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 17:36 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 41I met Honey Coco for breakfast the other morning. I enjoyed meeting her for the first time. She is a pretty gal a little more developed than her pictures but still has a athletic build nice body. Her personality is very outgoing and friendly. No rush on our date she was a little hard to get a hold of. Of course when you are a one person team life gets busy. I know from talking to her she is trying to broaden her horizons with a new full time job. If she ever reappears and you have wanted to spend some time with her I suggest you do it now.
-
05-03-21 17:25 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 198Issues
Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!
Originally Posted by Jlt02
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 16:06 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 106Don't ask don't tell maybe
Perhaps I will regret asking, but what are "her issues" and what "little problem" does the BF present?
Originally Posted by NamelessGhost
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 01:39 #16292Regular Member

Posts: 5I don't think escorts come of this forum to promote anything. It must just be recreational in light of this very small group of creeps who think they're in some fraternity that doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
LOL.[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-03-21 01:08 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 509Creepy
Whoever it is is Creepy for sure. Their attempt to promote Hanna has gone opposite I would say. Don't care if she can deepthroat the boys & the cock + run her tongue up the ass at the same time. There's a loose screw or two here.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 01:05 #16290Administrator

Posts: 5255I don't think you're Hanna
I know you are, it's sad that you think every guy on this forum can't tell you're a chick who hates her job.
Originally Posted by MongerDaddy
[View Original Post]
Sad.
-
05-02-21 22:04 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 247Monger Daddy's favorite word is creepy
Monger daddy's favorite word is creepy.
Originally Posted by MongerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 21:32 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 63Sevan
I have seen her several times and actually I use her real name so I think I spelled her online name incorrectly. Those that know her, also know she's notorious for being late. That's a reason I stopped seeing her. But today I decided to give it another try. Contacted her two hours before hand. She said she had just gotten out of the shower, So I thought great, two hours for her to get ready. It's about a 35 minute drive to where she's at. She asked if I could stop and get her something to eat and some cigarettes. Texted her when I left, texted her on the way, texted her when I left the restaurant and said I'll be there in one minute. Texted when I parked and she texted back and told me which door to park at and she would be out in a minute. I texted five minutes later, it was read and no response, five more minutes, texted, it was read and no response, five more minutes, texted, it was read and no response. So I left. I figured 15 minutes was enough. Texted her again and said thank you. She finally texted back and had a story as she always does. This time the hotel WiFi has gone out LOL. I guess she didn't know that I was actually using the same WiFi from the parking lot. Then she proceeded to tell me how horrible I was, and that she hadn't eaten and that she needed the money and. And how it was all my fault. I said I waited 15 minutes and she needed to look in the mirror to point blame. I definitely won't be trying that again unfortunately.
-
05-02-21 16:51 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 808You're not very convincing
If you are not Hannah why would you come to an escort review site and call people creepy.
Originally Posted by MongerDaddy
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






