Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,461 to 20,475 of 41286
-
05-03-21 18:17 #20826Senior Member

Posts: 1246The service is awful, but you fucked her 5 times already? 🤔.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 17:15 #20825Senior Member

Posts: 71I've fucked her 5 times now. She's always spacey, takes forever to get the deed started and has ghosted on me a couple of times. Her pussy is not good, it looks sexy af, but its dry as the sahara, I always bring lube for it and the ass too. BB with her a few times as well. She could be a cute and sweet girl but the service is awful and she even had her dealer bring her supplies by during our session. Save your money and look elsewhere, pics are sexy and attention grabbing but that's the best part of her sadly. Doesn't like tongue in her ass or pussy, doesn't like fingers in either hole, complains about junior in either hole as well and I am NOT the biggest guy on the planet. Just an FYI.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 16:36 #20824Senior Member

Posts: 36She is an older woman and extremely nice. Very willing and good hygiene. Not a great location on Lane Ave but she has been there a long time and I felt safe there. Give her a try- good mic skills.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 14:50 #20823Senior Member

Posts: 618I can confirm outcall only
But that's about all I can confirm. I played dumb and asked if incall was an option.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Not at all.
-
05-03-21 14:49 #20822Senior Member

Posts: 618Thank you
Thank you for the update!
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
I was close to being the guy TOFTT.
-
05-03-21 14:16 #20821Senior Member

Posts: 919Thanks for the report
I'll pass. At priced like that, I want nothing but praise and pics that make me stand up and howl.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 14:12 #20820Senior Member

Posts: 919Tatted Tatiana
She says outcall only. Has anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/533852491634
-
05-03-21 14:09 #20819Senior Member

Posts: 109Undecided
Dream went smooth, comms were good, same girl as pics just not as cute in person. If you have the ability to get the hh for 2, it's a Good change of pace, still feels overpriced but I guess it's nature of the beast now days. CBJ, doggy, whiner in mush due to Recently being preggo, cleaned me up and I was out.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 14:09 #20818Senior Member

Posts: 250Any intel?
Any intel on this one? Her name isn't the add so I couldn't look it up in the search bar. If any of you mongers had a visit with her before, pm me or quote this post.
-
05-03-21 14:09 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 919Let us know
I went up to the Atlanta forum to get some kind of confirmation because that's where she seems to hail from, but I got no reply and couldn't find anything with a search. I'm interested, too.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:31 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 124Pictures shown in question??
In the first post asking if those were not! She is posting some pictures of herself that show her a bit younger.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/663191886996
-
05-03-21 12:26 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 124Grace
I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:17 #20814Senior Member

Posts: 1260Fuckin With Her
She tried to play it off. Must think all men are stupid.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:03 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 1260Its Angie Varona
Internet girl from Miami.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 11:38 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 109Sweet GA Peach
Aka Kayley.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/640560984590
About to TOFTT.










Reply With Quote






