Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20816

    Pictures shown in question??

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!
    In the first post asking if those were not! She is posting some pictures of herself that show her a bit younger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/663191886996

  2. #20815

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed of her enough to know for certain!! Not grace.
    I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!

  3. #20814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Fuckin With Her

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Internet girl from Miami.
    She tried to play it off. Must think all men are stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210503_121307.jpg‎  

  4. #20813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Its Angie Varona

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.
    Internet girl from Miami.

  5. #20812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Sweet GA Peach


  6. #20811

    Definitely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.
    Ok, look at the photos. The model has an iPhone in the picture but the picture quality is crap. That's screen shot resolution.

    Then, the India scammer wants to sell content with screenshot materials and prerecordings. Don't waste your time or money on virtual crap when you have free porn and chat rooms. Support your local economy and have a dream around town.

    Finally, the model in the picture is TGTBT! Don't get scammed with this BS!

  7. #20810
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/986697557736

    Has anyone actually seen this one? If you have, please PM me. Thank you!
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.

  8. #20809

    Sexy European

    Almost pulled the trigger on this one this morning. But something told me to wait and check here first. Have anyone seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/675906821528

  9. #20808

    STG Spinner. Any Info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/986697557736

    Has anyone actually seen this one? If you have, please PM me. Thank you!

  10. #20807

    Ariel

    I'm new to the game so long time reader first time poster. I've only seen a few girls but I wanted to at least contribute. Ariel which everybody knows her but she put on like 15 lb so she has a nice ass again and some titties. Also I did notice that time goes by a lot faster with her than say the rest of the world. So set your own hers is like half.

  11. #20806
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  12. #20805

    Effy (sophie report)

    I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in here since I have seen some recent stuff on her. Some good some bad. This was just my experience. Senior members PM if you want more info. I went into DH about a year or so ago. Ran into her. We talked got a few dances. She was cool when I was there. Talkative and fun. Asked her to go grab a beer after she got off and we did. After that she came over to hang out. I didn't have any issues at that time. Again tiny spinner she was fun. No drama hung out and I def enjoyed it. I did not know she was back in town until recently or had posted again. But that is my 2 cents.

  13. #20804

    She actually does see AA. You just have to ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    My 2 cents, I wouldn't do it. Idc about preferences but when someone says 'NO AA' its not because they don't want black providers, its because they have a black DB that's probably also her man. Might be present.
    She does see AA, however she probably upcharges. Unless a note 20 is her regular qv rate.

  14. #20803

    RE: Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have invested a lot of time trying to see this one. I have arrived at her location more than once, and have stayed texting trying to get a room number for as much as two hours to never get a reply. What is the magical secret?
    You're better off skipping Sophie. I posted a report about her from maybe three weeks ago. She is a time waster. From her social media, she appears to prefer men that aren't in my demographic. Also, I suspect that if you do get to the room, don't give her the donation up front. If she says that you have to give it to her upfront, then just walk away. That's probably the only way to get her to move things along (meaning keep the donation until the deed is finished). Also, I saw her on a Friday. She told me that she gets tons of calls over the weekend. She actually asked me to become a regular with her, but told me it would be better to see her from Monday to Wednesday, when she's not too busy. But again, I would skip seeing her and I have no intention of repeating. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  15. #20802

    RE: Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/866831266405

    When given the hotel should have just turned around but wanted to check her out. Complete space cadet, think she almost fell asleep during mic check she was so out of it. Pics are not accurate anymore and she does not look good. Whatever she is on has her dry everywhere and I am almost raw afterwards. She seemed sweet, and think if She was clean it would be fun but I won't repeat.
    I tried to see Alyssa a couple of weeks ago. The back and forth texting was essentially her telling me that she didn't have a room. But at the same time, she was telling me that she's going to another providers room on the Westside off 103rd where we can meet. Eventually, she asked me to send her $15 (that's fifteen dollars) to her via cash app so she could get a room. At that point I told her "I don't send money via cash app" which ended our conversation. She used to get great reviews. Not anymore.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape