Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20827

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Dream went smooth, comms were good, same girl as pics just not as cute in person. If you have the ability to get the hh for 2, it's a Good change of pace, still feels overpriced but I guess it's nature of the beast now days. CBJ, doggy, whiner in mush due to Recently being preggo, cleaned me up and I was out.
    Thank you for the update!

    I was close to being the guy TOFTT.

  2. #20826

    Thanks for the report

    I'll pass. At priced like that, I want nothing but praise and pics that make me stand up and howl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Dream went smooth, comms were good, same girl as pics just not as cute in person. If you have the ability to get the hh for 2, it's a Good change of pace, still feels overpriced but I guess it's nature of the beast now days. CBJ, doggy, whiner in mush due to Recently being preggo, cleaned me up and I was out.

  3. #20825

    Tatted Tatiana

    She says outcall only. Has anyone seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/533852491634

  4. #20824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Undecided

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Dream went smooth, comms were good, same girl as pics just not as cute in person. If you have the ability to get the hh for 2, it's a Good change of pace, still feels overpriced but I guess it's nature of the beast now days. CBJ, doggy, whiner in mush due to Recently being preggo, cleaned me up and I was out.

  5. #20823

    Any intel?

    Any intel on this one? Her name isn't the add so I couldn't look it up in the search bar. If any of you mongers had a visit with her before, pm me or quote this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDE5NDY3M2FhODQ1ZjNjMTc4ZjM2YzcyNjkwNzBmNTQwMTQ0Y2Uw.jpg‎   NDUyNzUwYWZmN2I3NzdlOGUxNDZiZjBhZDhjODAxZDQzZTdhNTc.jpg‎   MTU2MTY2MmY1ODE4M2U1OTU2NWYxYWFiZmNkNDBmOWQxMGQ2MWQy.jpg‎  

  6. #20822

    Let us know

    I went up to the Atlanta forum to get some kind of confirmation because that's where she seems to hail from, but I got no reply and couldn't find anything with a search. I'm interested, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]

  7. #20821

    Pictures shown in question??

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!
    In the first post asking if those were not! She is posting some pictures of herself that show her a bit younger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/663191886996

  8. #20820

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed of her enough to know for certain!! Not grace.
    I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!

  9. #20819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Fuckin With Her

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Internet girl from Miami.
    She tried to play it off. Must think all men are stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210503_121307.jpg‎  

  10. #20818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Its Angie Varona

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.
    Internet girl from Miami.

  11. #20817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Sweet GA Peach


  12. #20816

    Definitely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.
    Ok, look at the photos. The model has an iPhone in the picture but the picture quality is crap. That's screen shot resolution.

    Then, the India scammer wants to sell content with screenshot materials and prerecordings. Don't waste your time or money on virtual crap when you have free porn and chat rooms. Support your local economy and have a dream around town.

    Finally, the model in the picture is TGTBT! Don't get scammed with this BS!

  13. #20815
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/986697557736

    Has anyone actually seen this one? If you have, please PM me. Thank you!
    Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.

  14. #20814

    Sexy European

    Almost pulled the trigger on this one this morning. But something told me to wait and check here first. Have anyone seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/675906821528

  15. #20813

    STG Spinner. Any Info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/986697557736

    Has anyone actually seen this one? If you have, please PM me. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape