Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 662 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy someone who smells like an ashtray and will steal money from you, then this is your girl. Google her number and you will find complaints. Search for reviews here. Good luck.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/068666027673
    Thank you! You just saved me a trip and some $$. Looks like I may actually take the 90 min drive to see Lynn in IO.

  2. #4775

    Been a while since I contributed anything

    Here you go. Guess who?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140216_115429_Moment.jpg‎  

  3. #4774
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. Don't do it. If she's a normal civil who is having money trouble and decided to try providing on the side, maybe it turns out great, easy close by FWB you just have to donate to. More likely she's embarrassed someone from her real life or could tell people from her real life knows and it gets weird. If she's a junkie, whose nearby doorbell you think she's ringing anytime she isn't getting calls and she's jonesing for fix $. You want to explain the junkie at your door to the SO, or if you're single, date, friend or family member who just happens to be visiting when she shows up.

    Sounds great in theory but 90+% chance it doesn't work out the way you imagine.
    I won't thanks.

  5. #4772

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. Don't do it. If she's a normal civil who is having money trouble and decided to try providing on the side, maybe it turns out great, easy close by FWB you just have to donate to. More likely she's embarrassed someone from her real life or could tell people from her real life knows and it gets weird. If she's a junkie, whose nearby doorbell you think she's ringing anytime she isn't getting calls and she's jonesing for fix $. You want to explain the junkie at your door to the SO, or if you're single, date, friend or family member who just happens to be visiting when she shows up.

    Sounds great in theory but 90+% chance it doesn't work out the way you imagine.
    If she's somewhat normal and you don't have wife or girl friend go ahead. How about sharing the link!

  6. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Don't shit where you eat. If things get sour between you two, you now have a jaded woman next door, who knows when you're not home.
    Couldn't agree more. Don't do it. If she's a normal civil who is having money trouble and decided to try providing on the side, maybe it turns out great, easy close by FWB you just have to donate to. More likely she's embarrassed someone from her real life or could tell people from her real life knows and it gets weird. If she's a junkie, whose nearby doorbell you think she's ringing anytime she isn't getting calls and she's jonesing for fix $. You want to explain the junkie at your door to the SO, or if you're single, date, friend or family member who just happens to be visiting when she shows up.

    Sounds great in theory but 90+% chance it doesn't work out the way you imagine.

  7. #4770

    As long as you don't live with your girl

    Sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship / Cinemax after dark movie plot.

    Keep us posted. I love good stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?

  8. #4769

    Neighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?
    Don't shit where you eat. If things get sour between you two, you now have a jaded woman next door, who knows when you're not home.

  9. #4768

    Why not

    If you won't,I will be more than happy too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?

  10. #4767

    Won't you be my neighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?
    I'd say a good thing if you and the neighbor are discrete.

  11. #4766

    Neighbor

    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?

  12. #4765

    Would call these tips, universal

    Excellent tips, I would suggest adding this post to the general forum, for those new to escorts. These tips also apply to those of us who have become more AMP hobbyists, safety is an issue on every first visit, and the ladies always are different when they get to know you. Escorts might have a small group of fellow sex worker who they share secrets and safety issues with, but in my experience, AMP ladies have friends spread all over, and they share a lot between them. Not sure if they use videos or pictures when you enter, but they seem to know who are good clients, and who to limit to a HJ and out the door. I have used the technique you mention about trying to add a new extra after getting to know AMP woman. It has been so hard lately finding quality escorts in Central Mass, so having a rotation of AMPs has been helpful for me. Again thanks for your thoughtful post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to share my experience over my last 15 years. Lots of people talk about a provider's menu as a list of options they can choose from. While I still think there's a menu, I have a different approach.

    Now I'll start with my preference. I don't want to start a argument about bare, but my 1st choice is always BBFS with CIP. Is that the only thing I enjoy? No! Amazing CFS is better than okay CFS, which is better than nothing.

    If I see someone for the first time, I generally try to go along for the ride. I won't make many demands, and just experience her standard routine. If I have a great connection or chemistry, well not just great, but like a top 10 experience, I will repeat as soon as possible. Either the next day if I can, but definitely within a week.

    Now, I think there's a universal appeal to being desired. I have noticed that repeating with a provider stands out to them, and repeating with a provider again when you just saw them, really really stands out to a provider. And regardless of your number of providers you've seen and how comfortable you both are being with someone you just met, there is some inherent awkwardness. The 2nd session 99% of the time is hotter than the first one. She knows you're into her and the inherent awkwardness is out of the way. You both hopefully recognize that you thrusted your bodies together in the universal mating process and found the other to be an exciting partner.

    During the 2nd session I'll do some light probing. If the 1st time, there wasn't DFK, it usually intensifies. I also try for FIV and DATY, if she's not into it, I don't push it. More often then not, she's open to it.

    Now, the 3rd session I schedule when I can, when I will enjoy it the most, and if she tours it could be months later until she's back in the area again. But you're always recognized. You stand out from the rest of the customers!

    The 3rd session is 99% of the time even hotter than the last session! So there's a menu, but I think of it as she has a menu of options she's comfortable with providing, and it's omakase! - "I leave it up to you!" From Wikipedia: "most commonly used when dining at Japanese restaurants where the customer leaves it up to the chef to select and serve seasonal specialties".

    Now a list of things I have experienced during a 3rd+ session, that I didn't experience during my first two sessions: DATY, 69, rimming, BBBJ, CIM, swallowing, pussy slide, MSOG, extra time, and free sessions.

    Does this always happen? No. YMMV, but my experience is that about 2/3rd of the time there are extras during my 3rd+ session. Maybe I'm being tricked, but I'm inclined to think that if I didn't ask for it during the first two sessions and she didn't initiate it during the first two session, she's not doing it with everybody, and in my book generally makes it a top-notch experience. Is she doing it just with me? - that I seriously doubt. But just like we have our own favorites, I'm sure they have their favorite customers that the have a better connection with.

    Now I will say it's super rare, but I have been extra lucky. Over my 15 years, I have experienced BBFS with pull out and BBFS that eventually became CIP, both twice with someone that we started with CFS the first two sessions. So does it happen, yeah. But it's like hitting the MF-ing lottery! And it's on average around the 5th session, again YMMV, just my personal experience. Every time, she swore me to secrecy and not to post a review mentioning BBFS. I'm not delusional enough to think I'm the only one she's going bare with, but I do suspect it's a very limited group.

    There's an exchange involved, but at the end of the day, there's still a human connection. If there's chemistry between you and you foster that connection, it can grow, and you may experience something later on that wasn't an option the first time.

    The moral of my story: you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

  13. #4764

    General advice

    I wanted to share my experience over my last 15 years. Lots of people talk about a provider's menu as a list of options they can choose from. While I still think there's a menu, I have a different approach.

    Now I'll start with my preference. I don't want to start a argument about bare, but my 1st choice is always BBFS with CIP. Is that the only thing I enjoy? No! Amazing CFS is better than okay CFS, which is better than nothing.

    If I see someone for the first time, I generally try to go along for the ride. I won't make many demands, and just experience her standard routine. If I have a great connection or chemistry, well not just great, but like a top 10 experience, I will repeat as soon as possible. Either the next day if I can, but definitely within a week.

    Now, I think there's a universal appeal to being desired. I have noticed that repeating with a provider stands out to them, and repeating with a provider again when you just saw them, really really stands out to a provider. And regardless of your number of providers you've seen and how comfortable you both are being with someone you just met, there is some inherent awkwardness. The 2nd session 99% of the time is hotter than the first one. She knows you're into her and the inherent awkwardness is out of the way. You both hopefully recognize that you thrusted your bodies together in the universal mating process and found the other to be an exciting partner.

    During the 2nd session I'll do some light probing. If the 1st time, there wasn't DFK, it usually intensifies. I also try for FIV and DATY, if she's not into it, I don't push it. More often then not, she's open to it.

    Now, the 3rd session I schedule when I can, when I will enjoy it the most, and if she tours it could be months later until she's back in the area again. But you're always recognized. You stand out from the rest of the customers!

    The 3rd session is 99% of the time even hotter than the last session! So there's a menu, but I think of it as she has a menu of options she's comfortable with providing, and it's omakase! - "I leave it up to you!" From Wikipedia: "most commonly used when dining at Japanese restaurants where the customer leaves it up to the chef to select and serve seasonal specialties".

    Now a list of things I have experienced during a 3rd+ session, that I didn't experience during my first two sessions: DATY, 69, rimming, BBBJ, CIM, swallowing, pussy slide, MSOG, extra time, and free sessions.

    Does this always happen? No. YMMV, but my experience is that about 2/3rd of the time there are extras during my 3rd+ session. Maybe I'm being tricked, but I'm inclined to think that if I didn't ask for it during the first two sessions and she didn't initiate it during the first two session, she's not doing it with everybody, and in my book generally makes it a top-notch experience. Is she doing it just with me? - that I seriously doubt. But just like we have our own favorites, I'm sure they have their favorite customers that the have a better connection with.

    Now I will say it's super rare, but I have been extra lucky. Over my 15 years, I have experienced BBFS with pull out and BBFS that eventually became CIP, both twice with someone that we started with CFS the first two sessions. So does it happen, yeah. But it's like hitting the MF-ing lottery! And it's on average around the 5th session, again YMMV, just my personal experience. Every time, she swore me to secrecy and not to post a review mentioning BBFS. I'm not delusional enough to think I'm the only one she's going bare with, but I do suspect it's a very limited group.

    There's an exchange involved, but at the end of the day, there's still a human connection. If there's chemistry between you and you foster that connection, it can grow, and you may experience something later on that wasn't an option the first time.

    The moral of my story: you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

  14. #4763

    Good going on the Kitty date / hookup man!

    Seems and looks like a sweetheart. And she has a nice phat paloopa ass. It looks like. To go along with that gorgeous smile.

  15. #4762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Kitty is real, youngish (mid to late 20's with 1 kid), and has a nice tight beautiful looking kitty. Slight baby damage, but she's going enough that it's really not a turn off and just adds to her "thick" appeal. Let me tell you, she is perfectly thick in all the right places. She has some big knockers which are still plenty perky (IMO). And her ass. My god! In doggystyle it's quite the site. Her ass is large, tight, and silky smooth and the same goes for her kitty. She's perfectly shaved and appears her age down there. I opened her up and took a peak inside just to do an external health inspection and let me tell you! She passed with flying colors. One of the cleanest, prettiest kittys I've ever seen.

    She also gave good BBBJ. She was deep throating my average member willingly and did not seem to be rushing whatsoever. Will repeat just for BBBJCIM at some point in the future to fully experience her talent. But, for our first meeting (which literally just happened) I decided to go all the way. And by all the way I mean bbfscip. I took out the FS donation, put half in my wallet and the other half in the cup holder. We met at a secluded parking lot in a woodsy area. I wanted to see her body when she walked to my car before telling her I wanted FS 100%. I figured I'd at least get the BBBJ for half the donation if she didn't turn me on all the way like that. But boy was I 100% on board for FS the moment I saw her walk around the back of my car.

    Her ass is enormous on her small frame. I'm thinking implants potentially. The Dr. Did an amazing job because her ass looked amazing (both immediately upon meeting and later when naked). It's a hip hop ass, fittingly so as she has a sort of urban (ghetto) flare to her. But, she pulls it off with style and is well spoken and polite with a slight Puerto Rican mami type accent (not to sound racist or anything). Think iggi azalea or Kim Kardashian but not as enormous, but similar LOL!

    She was on time, polite, friendly, I need trades to trade.
    Oh shit. Please share info. I drove to Worcester last week and saw 2 chick. They both suck. I need me that phat ass kitty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape