Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19

    You have faith in yourself IsThata.

    LM mofo AO. Because I heard from another member, and no it wasn't Style, who told me. That IsThata has another Account on here. I think it's you Attract = IsThataScot toilet paper. Wipe your ass with all your Mr Political garbage nonsense. You know everything don't you IsThata Scottyboy? Are you scared or worried of people who are Non-Caucasian, like myself? White chicks treat me much better than you. You nothing special little boy. Lmao.

  2. #18

    Vouch

    I can vouch for Is Thata, he has always shared information on this forum and also by PM. I always have faith on his postings.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Ding dong, I was up front. Look at the end of my post. It says I'm willing to share for trades.

    At 900 posts and over a decade of experience you can say I'm lying all you want. Do you notice no one else is chiming in to agree with you? Maybe it's because you are making grand assumptions based off of the fact that I am not sharing info unless I get something in return.

    Actually you know what. I am lying. There, now rest easy bud LOL!

  3. #17

    Up Front

    Ding dong, I was up front. Look at the end of my post. It says I'm willing to share for trades.

    At 900 posts and over a decade of experience you can say I'm lying all you want. Do you notice no one else is chiming in to agree with you? Maybe it's because you are making grand assumptions based off of the fact that I am not sharing info unless I get something in return.

    Actually you know what. I am lying. There, now rest easy bud LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.

  4. #16

    Butt Hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Well where on CL do you look since they got rid of dating on there.
    General community. Look for ambiguous posts which sound sexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well I just didn't see the reason why you post about a Craigslist girl with no link telling us she's real. But that's nice to know you had to go through a lot to get her. And she's not really UTR if she's on Craigslist looking for a guy to fuck for money. Just saying.
    You sound very butt hurt style. Me designating her as an utr doesn't really matter now does it? All that matters is that you want her number, you can't have it, so now you're trying to what? Call me out for mislabeling her as UTR?

    If a girls accepting money for sex I'm sure she's posted a CL ad in the general community section, or on discord app, or something along those lines. Posting a simple ad doesn't make her cross over from utr to filthy stg escort in my opinion. A girl remains utr to me if she has a real job, isn't doing it for drugs, and has a real life besides waking up every day to see 10 clients.

    Your take on UTR would mean a girl who's willing to fuck for cash, but only does it with you and knows no other men who she does this with. If this were an accurate description of UTR there would be almost zero UTR's. All the UTR's I've met have regulars, but they don't advertise. They just have a close group of regulars.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Gave info, got nothing in return. I know providers are flakey, unreliable, guess dudes can be smoking the same stuff!
    Yea I gave him a hot UTR from Auburn mass. Promised me some girls in return. He didn't send me anything back. Even worse. He goes behind my back and posts pictures from her Facebook on this forum. Not a good honest member. All take no give.

  6. #14

    I think I agree,

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.
    Gave info, got nothing in return. I know providers are flakey, unreliable, guess dudes can be smoking the same stuff!

  7. #13

    IsThata is full of it.

    Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.

  8. #12
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".

    All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.
    Well I just didn't see the reason why you post about a Craigslist girl with no link telling us she's real. But that's nice to know you had to go through a lot to get her. And she's not really UTR if she's on Craigslist looking for a guy to fuck for money. Just saying.

  9. #11

    This Forum

    The forum is also about verifying providers so that others know they are legit. That's my intent on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    This forum is for sharing information. Why write about her if you are not going to share with anyone?

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Why bother posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".

    All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.
    This forum is for sharing information. Why write about her if you are not going to share with anyone?

  11. #9

    You Have the Wrong Guy

    I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".

    All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro. I ask for info and never reply. Are you keeping all that ass to yourself.

  12. #8
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Kitty is real, youngish (mid to late 20's with 1 kid), and has a nice tight beautiful looking kitty. Slight baby damage, but she's going enough that it's really not a turn off and just adds to her "thick" appeal. Let me tell you, she is perfectly thick in all the right places. She has some big knockers which are still plenty perky (IMO). And her ass. My god! In doggystyle it's quite the site. Her ass is large, tight, and silky smooth and the same goes for her kitty. She's perfectly shaved and appears her age down there. I opened her up and took a peak inside just to do an external health inspection and let me tell you! She passed with flying colors. One of the cleanest, prettiest kittys I've ever seen.

    She also gave good BBBJ. She was deep throating my average member willingly and did not seem to be rushing whatsoever. Will repeat just for BBBJCIM at some point in the future to fully experience her talent. But, for our first meeting (which literally just happened) I decided to go all the way. And by all the way I mean bbfscip. I took out the FS donation, put half in my wallet and the other half in the cup holder. We met at a secluded parking lot in a woodsy area. I wanted to see her body when she walked to my car before telling her I wanted FS 100%. I figured I'd at least get the BBBJ for half the donation if she didn't turn me on all the way like that. But boy was I 100% on board for FS the moment I saw her walk around the back of my car.

    Her ass is enormous on her small frame. I'm thinking implants potentially. The Dr. Did an amazing job because her ass looked amazing (both immediately upon meeting and later when naked). It's a hip hop ass, fittingly so as she has a sort of urban (ghetto) flare to her. But, she pulls it off with style and is well spoken and polite with a slight Puerto Rican mami type accent (not to sound racist or anything). Think iggi azalea or Kim Kardashian but not as enormous, but similar LOL!

    She was on time, polite, friendly, I need trades to trade.
    Bro. I ask for info and never reply. Are you keeping all that ass to yourself.

  13. #7

    Sorry the Fiona post was a bad joke.

    It was my way of being comical. Sorry to anyone who took it serious. It was a crank like he said. I wouldn't meet that person if she were the only option. Hell no we won't go. LMAO.

  14. #6

    Thread IS titled Stupid Shit

    Don't expect any serious discourse here just odd ramblings and posts indulging odd senses of humor.

  15. #5

    I got panties

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    I'm kind of a goof and a ding dong. Strongly considering going to see this little thing they call Fi-Fi. Fiona what a her name is. She sounds like my kind of girl. Looking to sniff her panties and socks. I'll also see the redhead she doubles with for double the pleasure. And double the fun. Double the panties sniffing. Sounds like she's a good time.

    Anybody have any panties and socks recommendations? Looking to pay some good money for that.
    I'll sell you mine. I got plenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape