Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 542 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3122
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Thick Nikki

    I only saw her once right after she got married and moved farther east. She must have changed her number after that. I always had a great time with her and she was so reliable, any time of the day or night.

    I'm happy for her but damn do I miss sliding into that super tight ass of hers. Where have all the good ones gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Last time I spoke with her was about a month ago. I am always happy for my regulars that make it out of this hobby, but sad because I have to go through the long and tiring process of replacing them.

    ILH.

  2. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen / heard from Natalie lately? I'm looking specifically for the one who used to go by Velvet, man made T&A? Old #'s I have aren't in service and her Twitter and Instagram are both gone. I know she was doing the bi-coastal thing pre COVID, but I can't find anything other ads that are from years ago.

    I am aware of some drama associated with her, so feel free to PM if you'd like.

    Thanks.
    Love Natalie, haven't spoken to her in a few months but we're pretty close. I'll message you with more details.

  3. #3120

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Nikki that was a bigger girl that sometimes wore wigs? Or was this the Nikki that was friends with deaf Sasha? I've seen both, but not for some time. I will say that Nikki that hung out with our deaf friend was some other kind of crazy.
    Yes to the first one, and that is not my cup of tea, but she gave one of the best blowjobs in the history of blowjobs. LOL.

  4. #3119

    Following

    Quote Originally Posted by Spobo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Layla Wright? Recommend? She looks great! The 2 hr rate is high, though. Would only want 1 hr if rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaxxx
    Following these questions.

  5. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times since she got married and moved, but the last few times she was busy with her other job. Last time I spoke with her was about a month ago and she said she was probably not going to be doing the escorting much, if at all. She seems to be doing really well and I wish her all the best. I am always happy for my regulars that make it out of this hobby, but sad because I have to go through the long and tiring process of replacing them.

    ILH.
    Was this the Nikki that was a bigger girl that sometimes wore wigs? Or was this the Nikki that was friends with deaf Sasha? I've seen both, but not for some time. I will say that Nikki that hung out with our deaf friend was some other kind of crazy.

  6. #3117
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Honey?

    Is she for real? Haven't seen any info, been wanting to see her.

  7. #3116

    Layla

    Anyone have any experience with Layla Wright? Recommend? She looks great! The 2 hr rate is high, though. Would only want 1 hr if rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaxxx

  8. #3115

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by FordArizonaTuc  [View Original Post]
    Any info on what happen work Nikki 520 363.

    She out of the hobby.
    I have seen her a few times since she got married and moved, but the last few times she was busy with her other job. Last time I spoke with her was about a month ago and she said she was probably not going to be doing the escorting much, if at all. She seems to be doing really well and I wish her all the best. I am always happy for my regulars that make it out of this hobby, but sad because I have to go through the long and tiring process of replacing them.

    ILH.

  9. #3114

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SCallIn  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellas meet up with CaseyRye?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayrye22

    Any good details that you are willing to share?
    Did the shower date, was a good time but then I got ghosted? Not sure why.

  10. #3113

    Rip Off

    Anyone had an experience where you put the donation down. Then they say they have to pay the room or they will get kicked out and then leave, and you don't see them again?

  11. #3112

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesj  [View Original Post]
    Decided to escape the Abode Friday and take a drive down I 10. Scheduled an appointment with this provider. Pictures are very dated!

    She describes herself as "petite", but says 161 lbs. Anything over 125# IMHO is not petite, regardless of height!

    Upon arrival, was greeted by a flume of smoke- big turn off! Once I could see thru the fog, she looked closer to 175 LBS!

    Looked more like a baby pig with light skin.

    Took a few gulps to catch my breath, and made a you turn for the exit!

    Wasted trip, but what else is new.

    Visit at your own peril.

    Be safe and continue the hunt.

    JamesJ.
    Maybe you got bait and switched. I recall seeing different numbers for her on different sites. When I saw her it was exactly the girl in the pics. Not 125 but definitely not 175. Big fat ass. Didn't have make up on when I went, but was still attractive. Not defending her, have only seen her once. I Could care less if anyone would see her, but just giving my honest experience on her.

  12. #3111

    Looking for HUGE pussy

    Anyone have a provider that can take a fist? I've been looking but none I have dreamed about can do it.

    I'd prefer petite, but at this point Ill consider any.

    Obviously you can DM me.

  13. #3110

    Disagree With my Junior Colleague.

    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...1/274569556803

    I think she looks smoking hot, but getting a response from her seems futile.
    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Great experience and worth time and the $$. Wet mouth with the CBJ and has a fat ass that's great in doggy. Pussy is wet, warm and tight. And easy to talk to. I'd go twice a week if I could afford it.
    Decided to escape the Abode Friday and take a drive down I 10. Scheduled an appointment with this provider. Pictures are very dated!

    She describes herself as "petite", but says 161 lbs. Anything over 125# IMHO is not petite, regardless of height!

    Upon arrival, was greeted by a flume of smoke- big turn off! Once I could see thru the fog, she looked closer to 175 LBS!

    Looked more like a baby pig with light skin.

    Took a few gulps to catch my breath, and made a you turn for the exit!

    Wasted trip, but what else is new.

    Visit at your own peril.

    Be safe and continue the hunt.

    JamesJ.

  14. #3109

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...1/274569556803

    I think she looks smoking hot, but getting a response from her seems futile.
    I've seen her before. Great experience and worth time and the $$. Wet mouth with the CBJ and has a fat ass that's great in doggy. Pussy is wet, warm and tight. And easy to talk to. I'd go twice a week if I could afford it.

  15. #3108

    Anyone able to connect with her?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...1/274569556803

    I think she looks smoking hot, but getting a response from her seems futile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape