Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8117
-
04-28-21 12:00 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 1287I'd like to see her, but every time I contact her she tells me she's staying at the murder motel. I won't go there.
Originally Posted by ReadingPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 11:26 #3106Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Jessica Cherry
I have seen her many times. She is good-looking and has a sexy body. No real obvious signs of drug use aside from the stench of weed.
She performs reasonably well but she has mood swings too so she can be a pain at times. I almost always have a good experience.
Originally Posted by ReadingPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 01:15 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 25Jessica Cherry
Anyone have info on this girl?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/309316708725
-
04-27-21 21:14 #3104Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828I only saw her one time after she got married and moved into a different house farther east. Too bad, I really miss her reliability, punctuality and great service.
Very, very few of the current crop know how it's done. What a shame! But I hope she's happy. She was always great with me.
Originally Posted by Fordarizonatuc
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 19:28 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 41I've seen ads from her in the last year. I think she uses Tryst now.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 17:46 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 461Nat
Wondering if anyone has seen / heard from Natalie lately? I'm looking specifically for the one who used to go by Velvet, man made T&A? Old #'s I have aren't in service and her Twitter and Instagram are both gone. I know she was doing the bi-coastal thing pre COVID, but I can't find anything other ads that are from years ago.
I am aware of some drama associated with her, so feel free to PM if you'd like.
Thanks.
-
04-27-21 14:50 #3101Regular Member

Posts: 2Nikki
Any info on what happen work Nikki 520 363.
She out of the hobby.
-
04-27-21 14:41 #3100Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts

Posts: 89Queen Bee
When I booked with her I ended up arriving at the scheduled time, ended up taking her 2 hours to get ready, I got tired of waiting so I left, she texted 2 hours later she was finally ready so I went back.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
Big Mistake, I told her I did not have the time for more than a hhr after wasting so much time waiting, boy did that piss her off.
Massage was just pouring oil on my back with a weak attempt at a massage.
Happy Ending was ruined probably from the wait and her entitled attitude.
Save your money, much better out there.
-
04-27-21 10:58 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 34Mariposa
Mariposa is the real deal guys. It is hard to get a hold of her but if you can. Do it! Is looks even better in person then her pics! And she has such a sexy body clean. Unfortunately we had no one to host so car was cramped and a little rough but definitely going to try to see her again definitely worth it.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/048846122930
-
04-27-21 10:55 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 1287Good lord her ad has more text than any review I've read here.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
I know this hobby is subjective, but I don't think she's all that great looking.
-
04-26-21 21:12 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 123Yea I've read some of the reviews in the past. It sounded like her menu was very limited. I was just curious if that has changed, as I've seen FS on her recent posts.
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 20:59 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 263Queen Bee?
Appears to be the gal posting under the name Queen Bee under massage.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 20:38 #3095Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...589&viewfull=1#post5312589.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 20:35 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 481Did you try searching for Sophia?
There have been several not so positive reviews of her lately.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 18:25 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 123Lovely⩯Sophia
Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514










Reply With Quote





