Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8117
-
05-06-21 08:31 #3122Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Thick Nikki
I only saw her once right after she got married and moved farther east. She must have changed her number after that. I always had a great time with her and she was so reliable, any time of the day or night.
I'm happy for her but damn do I miss sliding into that super tight ass of hers. Where have all the good ones gone?
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 07:37 #3121Regular Member

Posts: 12Love Natalie, haven't spoken to her in a few months but we're pretty close. I'll message you with more details.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 06:19 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Nikki
Yes to the first one, and that is not my cup of tea, but she gave one of the best blowjobs in the history of blowjobs. LOL.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 18:22 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 133Following
Following these questions.
Originally Posted by Spobo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:48 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 461Was this the Nikki that was a bigger girl that sometimes wore wigs? Or was this the Nikki that was friends with deaf Sasha? I've seen both, but not for some time. I will say that Nikki that hung out with our deaf friend was some other kind of crazy.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:03 #3117Regular Member

Posts: 14Honey?
Is she for real? Haven't seen any info, been wanting to see her.
-
05-05-21 12:44 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 85Layla
Anyone have any experience with Layla Wright? Recommend? She looks great! The 2 hr rate is high, though. Would only want 1 hr if rate is reasonable.
https://tryst.link/escort/laylaxxx
-
05-05-21 11:43 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Nikki
I have seen her a few times since she got married and moved, but the last few times she was busy with her other job. Last time I spoke with her was about a month ago and she said she was probably not going to be doing the escorting much, if at all. She seems to be doing really well and I wish her all the best. I am always happy for my regulars that make it out of this hobby, but sad because I have to go through the long and tiring process of replacing them.
Originally Posted by FordArizonaTuc
[View Original Post]
ILH.
-
05-04-21 07:44 #3114Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes
Did the shower date, was a good time but then I got ghosted? Not sure why.
Originally Posted by SCallIn
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 07:40 #3113Regular Member

Posts: 21Rip Off
Anyone had an experience where you put the donation down. Then they say they have to pay the room or they will get kicked out and then leave, and you don't see them again?
-
05-02-21 17:55 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 239Bait and switch
Maybe you got bait and switched. I recall seeing different numbers for her on different sites. When I saw her it was exactly the girl in the pics. Not 125 but definitely not 175. Big fat ass. Didn't have make up on when I went, but was still attractive. Not defending her, have only seen her once. I Could care less if anyone would see her, but just giving my honest experience on her.
Originally Posted by Jamesj
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 15:29 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 96Looking for HUGE pussy
Anyone have a provider that can take a fist? I've been looking but none I have dreamed about can do it.
I'd prefer petite, but at this point Ill consider any.
Obviously you can DM me.
-
05-02-21 09:48 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 714Disagree With my Junior Colleague.
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
Decided to escape the Abode Friday and take a drive down I 10. Scheduled an appointment with this provider. Pictures are very dated!
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
She describes herself as "petite", but says 161 lbs. Anything over 125# IMHO is not petite, regardless of height!
Upon arrival, was greeted by a flume of smoke- big turn off! Once I could see thru the fog, she looked closer to 175 LBS!
Looked more like a baby pig with light skin.
Took a few gulps to catch my breath, and made a you turn for the exit!
Wasted trip, but what else is new.
Visit at your own peril.
Be safe and continue the hunt.
JamesJ.
-
04-28-21 20:13 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 239Unique
I've seen her before. Great experience and worth time and the $$. Wet mouth with the CBJ and has a fat ass that's great in doggy. Pussy is wet, warm and tight. And easy to talk to. I'd go twice a week if I could afford it.
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:25 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 93Anyone able to connect with her?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...1/274569556803
I think she looks smoking hot, but getting a response from her seems futile.









Reply With Quote





