Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 887 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5795

    Vv

    Checking to see if folks have any info on this one. I'm on the CLT board but am in G'ville occasionally. Not sure if she has been reported on. Nothing on search. Thanks team!

    https://tryst.link/escort/vvthevixen#photos.

  2. #5794

    Here's mine

    Alright gents. I had a thought. I have a couple of favorites. I've seen jewelz recently. She's great for a bbbjwcim, the qv is 80 and I usually do another Jackson as a tip.

    Here's her link:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756.

    I dig Greek on occasion and Hailey in Anderson has the best ass. It can take a pounding. I've tried that other girl on stg that advertises 3 holes. She's fat, ugly, and won't take it in the ass. Hailey isn't any of that. I think she's trailer park cute. QV is 60. Greek is another 40. I usually take a Hyundai always leave happy. No clue what her other donations would be, but I've been seeing her for years.

    Hailey:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/549701666390.

    I use k-therapy and lily for AMP fun. $120 for the happy ending. Just pay the door and then enjoy the ride.

    Mandy used to be my go to for high end fun and the one duo I tried. I'm out of the loop on that now.

    I told you my favorites. Who are yours? If you have someone special and want to DM. Mine are open and I'm respectful.

  3. #5793

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!
    The most overrated BBBJ in the business!

  4. #5792

    Atf4 bbbj

    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

  5. #5791
    God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

  6. #5790

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.
    That's her. Did not stay in town long. She was complaining about guys not keeping appointments and mentioned she might leave early.

  7. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.

  8. #5788

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Ad's already gone.
    Yeah she didn't advertise much for someone new to the area.

  9. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?
    You definitely have to be able to pick through the trash. Deposit is always a scam.

  10. #5786

    Game in this town is crap

    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?

  11. #5785
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    Ad's already gone.

  12. #5784

    Amber Ashton

    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665

  13. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.
    That must've been quite a sight. What was the damage?

  14. #5782

    New

    New to the forum. Wanted to say thanks for the information I have found so far.

  15. #5781

    Regina

    Met with her a couple weeks ago. Pics are real. Nice girl. CBJ was thorough. Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape