Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13291
-
05-03-21 10:42 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 159God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.
Originally Posted by Can879
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 20:03 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 120Amber
That's her. Did not stay in town long. She was complaining about guys not keeping appointments and mentioned she might leave early.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 22:34 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 281https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.
Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.
-
05-01-21 19:59 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 244Amber
Yeah she didn't advertise much for someone new to the area.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 19:59 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 180You definitely have to be able to pick through the trash. Deposit is always a scam.
Originally Posted by RubOnMe3
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 15:39 #5786Banned Member

Posts: 367Game in this town is crap
So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?
-
05-01-21 07:55 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 1189Ad's already gone.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 19:34 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 120Amber Ashton
Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
-
04-30-21 18:32 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 597That must've been quite a sight. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by GSpotLove
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 01:35 #5782Regular Member

Posts: 7New
New to the forum. Wanted to say thanks for the information I have found so far.
-
04-29-21 23:23 #5781Regular Member

Posts: 24Regina
Met with her a couple weeks ago. Pics are real. Nice girl. CBJ was thorough. Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.
-
04-29-21 17:46 #5780Regular Member

Posts: 4Jewelz
It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756
I also wanted to inquire about Babii blue. I could have sworn I've seen reviews of her but I was not able to find them. Can anyone point me to them? If she hasn't been reviewed, has anyone seen her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/006805370990
Lastly, I have seen terrible reviews of "wet and ready Haley" in the past. She has been posting recently on stg, so I was wondering if anything has changed with her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...haley/20525576
-
04-29-21 16:14 #5779Regular Member

Posts: 2Scarlett's Ruby Room
First time poster. Looking for information on Scarlett of Scarlett's Ruby Room. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom
https://scarlettsrubyroom.com/
-
04-29-21 10:25 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 259I've tried seeing her but she always ghosts me.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 08:34 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 120Regina
She has not been reviewed on this board. I'd also like to know as I have been watching her for a while.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





