Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 887 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5791
    God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

  2. #5790

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.
    That's her. Did not stay in town long. She was complaining about guys not keeping appointments and mentioned she might leave early.

  3. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.

  4. #5788

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Ad's already gone.
    Yeah she didn't advertise much for someone new to the area.

  5. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?
    You definitely have to be able to pick through the trash. Deposit is always a scam.

  6. #5786

    Game in this town is crap

    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?

  7. #5785
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    Ad's already gone.

  8. #5784

    Amber Ashton

    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665

  9. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.
    That must've been quite a sight. What was the damage?

  10. #5782

    New

    New to the forum. Wanted to say thanks for the information I have found so far.

  11. #5781

    Regina

    Met with her a couple weeks ago. Pics are real. Nice girl. CBJ was thorough. Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.

  12. #5780

    Jewelz

    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

    I also wanted to inquire about Babii blue. I could have sworn I've seen reviews of her but I was not able to find them. Can anyone point me to them? If she hasn't been reviewed, has anyone seen her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/006805370990

    Lastly, I have seen terrible reviews of "wet and ready Haley" in the past. She has been posting recently on stg, so I was wondering if anything has changed with her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...haley/20525576

  13. #5779

    Scarlett's Ruby Room

    First time poster. Looking for information on Scarlett of Scarlett's Ruby Room. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    https://scarlettsrubyroom.com/

  14. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.
    I've tried seeing her but she always ghosts me.

  15. #5777

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.
    She has not been reviewed on this board. I'd also like to know as I have been watching her for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape