Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 6989
-
05-01-21 08:58 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 156Brittnay
Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234
-
04-29-21 22:26 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 376If that's what a girl is looking for I'm okay with that. But I did text with some girls who specifically wanted 1000 ppm and wanted to meet 3 times a month LOL. Seeking is definitely no where how it use to be. A few years ago you could get 8 and 9's for 150 to 350 ppm. Now you have elephants asking for 500+ and decent girls asking for 800 ppm, I'll continue searching.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 21:20 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 628I think her SA profile says she has a kid. The pic at the top of her Facebook is her kid and the kids name and birthdate. Her fb bio info identifies her twice as being from EL. Are you looking at a different profile?
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
Most disturbing is the "n word" being featured in a good portion of her posts. She isn't personally typing it, but she shares memes and other peoples posts. Quite disconcerting.
As far as $1000 a month: I would question how often she would actually meet. My guess is she would often be "busy. " But still expect her 1000+. That's why I prefer ppm. (She turned down a generous ppm offer btw)
I will say that she was pleasant to text with.
-
04-29-21 17:03 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 856I think an opening offer from them at $1,000 is a great start. My conversation would go: so you're thinking a couple hundred a week? That transitions well to: how many times a week? I've gotten several $100 hookups with this line of discussion. Even if I can't go low $1,000 a month ask is never more than $200 PPM and usually less.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:02 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks. I think it was this forum a little while back someone on here said to avoid her but did not give a reason why. 1000 in total for a month is okay I guess if she means 3 to 4 dates FWB each 300-400 LOL. If platonic or ppm is 1000 then she can phuck off.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 09:02 #3474Regular Member

Posts: 17It did not start out that way
She was a young black girl, super hot body, ok face. She was married or lived with a much older guy who moved her up to Ct from down south. I used to pick her up in front of the Milford library and it started out as a lunch date and then we would get a room. This went on for about a month or two. She did not drive, no license, no car. She was afraid to meet me at her house, thought the guy had cameras. Then one day we are done with lunch at the burger place at the post road mall and she says follow me. Off we go tot he bathrooms, and she says I am going into the family bathroom, give me five minutes then come and knock on the door. Next thing I know, I knock she opens up and is in a smoking bra and panty set. BJ on the toilet, I bent her over the sink, watch us both in the mirror and next thing you know that becomes our thing. Super fucking hot. She also had very modest needs, my total investment with her over a year seeing her weekly ewas probably less the 1 k $, they ended up moving down south and my fun ended!
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 08:09 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 734I don't see signs of a kid or being in East Longmeadow, based on Facebook. But all these girls are everywhere. Haven't seen and ad on STG for her.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VOERp5KyPw3dg1
-
04-29-21 06:25 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 269Sugar mama definition, a wealthy woman who spends freely on a younger person, generally a man, in return for companionship or sexual intimacy.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Maybe it's Jefferson D'Arcy reincarnated.
-
04-29-21 06:12 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 628Very pretty girl. Seems nice enough. Single mom. Fairly easy to find on social media. Although she's a pretty girl, she has an inflated view of her worth as a SB. Claims to have gotten 1000 a month from sugar daddies. Likely looking for more.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
Also, her social media is a bit ghetto for an Italian girl from East Longmeadow.
-
04-28-21 14:31 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 376Any information?
-
04-27-21 19:11 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 5229A sugar mommy is when the woman is looking for another woman to pay her for fun.
Originally Posted by Newbie27
[View Original Post]
We (guys) would be sugar daddies. Guys wouldn't know about success rates for sugar mommies.
-
04-27-21 16:05 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 205Did you actually do those bathroom meets?. LOL. Got to love those girls that watch porn movies. That is risky. Be a nice headline in the Hartford Courant if you got caught.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:03 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 205I know her. She is on SA. I met her in Hartford. Did a little hike with her. She has hot body. Then did some cocktails and food at Chowder Pot. Yup. Nothing came of it. She is dinner w__hore. I randomly texted her I think couple months later and said lets meet at hotel now that we know each other. Nope. She is Jamaican hustler. Got to watch out for those Jamacians. They always scamming you. Ran into more than one that was more trouble than worth.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
no money given to her fyi
-
04-27-21 15:17
Senior Member
-
04-27-21 13:01 #3466Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie
Hi All,
I am new to this site and started following this site and the suggestions from the members are really valuable. I want to ask from your experience. How do you rate SA for finding sugar mommy?
Thanks,
Newbie27.
-
04-27-21 12:47 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 5229I have noticed those three on WYP. Maybe I've been at it too long but in viewing them, my sense was they were rookies at the game. Perhaps, too innocent looking to be on WSG. You've confirmed my gut instinct especially with their requested amounts. They are dreaming.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I've also had some looking for the meet and greet fee and a free dinner. When this comes up in chat and I doubt their intentions, I ghost them on the site. They're usually early to mid 20's. On that site, if they're not straight shooters who get to the point, I pass on them.









Reply With Quote






