Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 6989
-
04-27-21 11:57 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 265WYP. Some Updates
I have some credits left and had not done anything on this site since pre virus. So, I made some offers. These girls are crazy!
Samone66 - countered my initial offer with a $500 offer. Next.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...KyaGlAkBzevjlr
Divina Love. Texted for about a week. She is smart, thoughtful and put together. Gave me her snap and her posts back up my thoughts abput our texting. She is asking $500 per date. She is firm on that. I am not saying it is worth it, but she has me considering it. Claims to dance in waterbury once in a while. I may have to check that out, but not a big waterbury fan.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...OGa7E0qEbwMDy8
Amazonian. She is real. Met for dinner. Looks great, conversation was good. She ghosted me after the date, so, she likely is only looking for the date money and not an arrangement, despite what we discussed before meeting.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PDVDG5Z2xR16zv
-
04-27-21 10:17 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 5229Despite being a crackhead, 4'10" tall and 200 lbs? I'd bolt after just reading her description.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 00:56 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sounds like a blast! I've got you by more years than I care to admit.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
04-26-21 16:01 #3461Regular Member

Posts: 17Agree. Similar deal
I am older as well (52) and find that if you follow some simple rules, and work the program you can find what you are looking for. Seeking is much better than the current situation we find ourselves in. I have had everything from a 45 year old that managed a high end restaurant and could never go out at night to 19/20 year old that used to have me pick them up at the library to one girl that only wanted to fuck in the bathrooms at malls and home depots! I also found a couple girls' - both nannies from other countries that became great friends and I still stay in touch with today. A couple years after last seeing them. And overall it was way more cost effective, more fun and the connection and sex much better!
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 21:26 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 5229Nice. Bullet dodged!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Anytime giving money comes up that quickly, it's a huge red flag. In addition, she made the mistake of telling you she had to hand it off to her daughter. After that, you'd have been locked out, cleanly separated from your cash. She was desperate and in a rush. Money is not supplied until the action has started or just ended.
Nice job! A good lesson for others to know.
BMD.
-
04-24-21 20:49 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 1322Anastatia
I owe you, my friend. I was looing at my schedule for this coming week.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
04-24-21 20:10 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 2148My experience with Anastatia My post in Waterbury.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Anastatia.
This one was posting on SA and a good friend passed me her number. She quoted me 150 and no rush up to a couple hours. She repeated a couple times pay per meet. We scheduled to meet Saturday morning.
Something didn't sit well so I text her from a different number. I told her I got the number from a friend and she was cool with that.
She quoted me 150 for as long as I wanted to stay, she never books anyone during the appointments. I told her I'm an old timer and if I stayed a few hours you would need to call the morgue to have my body removed. She told me she if flexible, I told her suppose I meet weekly. She quoted me. 4 for anything I wanted Greek included. I said I would never give you. 4 I would at least give you. 6 plus tip. I drove to the house Friday morning, a little run down. I walk over to the side door and she appears at the door and first words pay me the money now I need to give it to her daughter. That was one strikeout, blisters all over her face looked gross, strike two, If you ever saw a 10 lbs bologna in a 2 lb bag that's basically what she looked like strike three. I told her I forgot something in my car and bolted.
I'm not sure if she was going to just take my money and lock me out but after seeing all the facial blisters I wasn't going to touch that. Just giving my buddies a good warning.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/835750848570
Stay safe.
PA.
-
04-24-21 17:03 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bbdoll 1 31 Naugatuck
Stay away from this one. She was quick to respond, said yes to 1. 50. The only problem was limited access because of a kid! Daytime weekdays and sometimes on weekends depending on ex. My work is crazy right now, so I asked her if I could pass her digits to a buddy. She said yes. He went down there and she was a nightmare! Looked like a crackhead, gave him a run around. He made an excuse to go o he car and bolted!
Bbdoll 1, 31 yo, 4'10' 200 lbs Naugatuck "Anastatia".
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-19f96336795f
-
04-23-21 02:34 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ymmv
I can't promise everyone the same results. I am an older guy and I think a lot of them on Seeking think either I'm too old to get it up much, or that I have a great 401 K! Also, 3 or 4 months ago I saw an ad online on how to get better results with the ladies nd I said what the heck. It gave me some great ideas on how to work the room, so to speak. Please don't PM me for the name of what I bought, I got what I wanted from it and blocked the emails, as I was getting 15 to 20 a day and most were just looking for me to buy newer programs from them. It was some guys name. I am a firm believer Seeking this is better than the current escort choices out there and the drying up of the SW scene. I was a SW monger for many years and there was something about the thrill of the hunt. I get a similar hit from SA.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
04-22-21 18:20 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 49That's for the both of you to decide. I would never spend that much, but the arrangements I've had in the past, we usually discuss at dinner or something about what she wants, and what I want. It's best to be up front about it. One girl that wanted $300/ week, she actually wanted me to sign a contract (never actually got around to signing it), but her contract was pretty descriptive on what the arrangement would be, who she could / couldn't see, when the payment needed to be made, etc.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 16:47 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 5229I've seen this type of thing, 1400/ week, have scam potential. Some girls are thinking you get one shot in one week. The 6 other days, she'll be so busy! You won't see her every day. The other days are her time for other guys. Know, or tell her, the ground rules YOU want. 6-7 K per month is mistress territory and I doubt SA is the place to look.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 15:52 #3453Regular Member

Posts: 17Inspiring me to get back at it with seeking
I have been off SA since Covid. Your post is just the motivation I need. LOL. It is a bit of work but I find the effort has always been well worth it. Looks like the girls PPP pay be running out.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 15:23 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 4311400 a week
How do these arrangements work? What do they expect from the week?
If I fuck her everyday that's $200 a meet which is standard.
If someone has $1400 to burn this would be beneficial and then just ignore her after that week. Better if you trick her into BBFS for a straight week. She don't look bad either.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 01:27 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 1322Seeking
SA is beginning to pay off all of a sudden. Saw one in Danbury Monday that I'm seeing again this coming Monday. I'll report on her when she moves back to Manchester in a week or two. I have 3 others with an agreed to price that have difficult schedules. Will report as I see them. 3 more promising ones. All 200 nor less. Oh, and then a killer blonde in Florida that wants me to come down there an stay with her for a few days or more. She doesn't want anything. Things are looking good.
Blue.
-
04-21-21 18:22 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 5229Any girl looking for 700 for a meet OR 1400/ wk wouldn't be wasting their time on SA. They are keyboard jockeys fishing or phishing.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






