Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 27788
-
05-01-21 19:59 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 1209As other have said, she'll take a load anywhere.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 19:27 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 606Bella Rae
So to clarify further on her, she is legit under 5' and was under 100 lbs. Tight but can take a cock, she prefers men of color in her personal life and just had a baby with her bf / fiancé who by all accounts is not a pimp, just goes along with her money-making scheme.
She is BFF with a girl who goes by Juicy Jas or something like that. They have a similar rose tattoo on their chests and run together a lot.
She is borderline schemer / scammer so if you do a date be prepared to get messed around but if you walk in with a hardon and don't need foreplay, you can give her all the way and she won't flinch.
I won't repeat because for the buy in you can get more menu and her latest look is cartoonish.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 16:16 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 256Review
Someone posted a review Saturday morning. Looks reliable. He's been with a lot of gals since last summer!
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 13:43 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 49Keep me posted
Keep me posted on her too!
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 12:25 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 1401Banned there means she hasn't paid her dues.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 10:33 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 2184Can someone I'd here.
Originally Posted by Sierra566
[View Original Post]
+1 I have not seen her, but also remember her being discussed here. What does she go by and if I remember correctly. Didn't she also open an account on the other board?
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 00:33 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 1401She will take it raw in every hole and does encourage going between holes whenever you feel like it. Haven't seen her in a while but try to get to her as early in the morning as possible or you'd definitely be using the previous monger's cum as lube. Tag teamed her with a buddy once and went double vag on her by accident with no complaints.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 22:37 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 166I will have to explore that possibility in the future.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 22:19 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 145Red Heron
She has been mentioned here many times. Given a choice she will go raw vs covered.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 22:07 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 166Red Heron, any info?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Red-Heron
Has anyone got BBFS from her. I had a BBJCOT session with her. As we were cleaning up she said some things that led me to believe BBFS might be on the menu.
-
04-30-21 20:55 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 207CORRECTION: her status updated back to premium member. But was "Banned" when I made my post.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 20:15 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 139Doesn't look like she is banned to me. Do you have some other sort of source for this?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 20:05 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 71Bonnie Wolf
Too pricy for me. I noticed she didn't have any reviews on the other board since she came to Seattle. Is no one seeing her or they just don't want to do a review? At what point do they lower prices?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 19:52 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 207Bonnie Wolf Banned
Looks like Ms. Wolfpack got herself banned off of TNA. Wonder who she ticked off. Despite being a major GPS case she is a fun fuck especially when high. She is a once a year kind of expensive especially for the topic of this thread.
-
04-30-21 17:01 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 153Lola
Lolafalana I've been wanting to fuck her for awhile now but she no AA. That was a hard no last time I tried about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
Most of the time the no AA type if you contact them and they need the money will give in, and then there are the ones that just won't LOL. Either way I tried with her and nothing.
I was curious if she was BBFS friendly and now that I've got that she has done that or is open to it. I wonder now if she is a backdoor girl? If so I might try again to drop a load in her ass. Can I get a verify on that?










Reply With Quote




