rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 535
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #250
    I am just looking for one that will let me bottom her out PSE style and stretch that pussy out.

    I met this Monse MILF thru another member. She definitely took it and clearly enjoyed it.

    She was tiny to. She said she had a friend that would like me.

  2. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Yep, super jaded and has lost her shape.
    That vid of webbhoes pounding her ass raw few years ago was so amazing. I wish I still had it.

  3. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    No. She will take it but she is waaaaaayyyy past her prime.
    Yep, super jaded and has lost her shape.

  4. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    The last time she disappeared this long was because she had a kid. She eventually returned and was advertising a lot more than in the past.
    Lots of hoookers getting pregnant.

    Babdy Daddy Roulette.

  5. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it.
    No. She will take it but she is waaaaaayyyy past her prime.

  6. #245

    Leilani Moore

    Is she worth it.

  7. #244

    Another break, maybe pregnant?

    The last time she disappeared this long was because she had a kid. She eventually returned and was advertising a lot more than in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy. Bailey recently?

  8. #243

    Sexy. Bailey

    Has anyone seen Sexy. Bailey recently?

  9. #242

    Drums or something else

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Rates are excellent, but way too heavy for me!
    Check out this picture of her. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/curvy-...r-you/25957919.

  10. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my list for a minute, but after looking at her reviews and new pic, I wasn't sure. After your review I'm reconsidering. What did the damage look like?
    $$$ she's kind of ghetto street and will try to game ya so just know what you're after and dick her down good. The safety thing is a bit of a turn off so don't expect much of a sensual experience and after the 2 minute BJ just get out the lube and bottom out.

  11. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while like to visit a queen size. Saw this add and was curious if anyone has gone for a visit? Not sure if I want one this big or not.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/528725520560
    She's very sweet, quiet (unless you're eating or fucking her) very sub, has a fragrant pussy with a natural Bush and loves to be pounded. Greek is an option, but not my thing.

  12. #239

    Bella Rae reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483223-Bella-Rae

    She is super tiny, like a doll. Curves in the right places and loves it rough.

    She's all safety, like no bodily fluids touching, no kissing, keep your ways where I can see them.

    Type, which sort of sucks but you can bottom out in her pussy and her ass.

    I couldn't really believe it. Snug, all the way down, gets into it, but again is 200% safety girl.

    If she was GFE or ever gives it up BB she would be top 1% on TNA. I fucked her as hard as I could and she matched me stroke for stroke.
    She's been on my list for a minute, but after looking at her reviews and new pic, I wasn't sure. After your review I'm reconsidering. What did the damage look like?

  13. #238

    Sweetmelody

    Loved it. Wanted me to come back. Took ever inch. Amazing head doc. Didn't complain about her jaw once and the why was amazing. Cfs, but all else uncovered.

  14. #237

    Bella Rae. Super tiny, bottomed out likes it rough

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483223-Bella-Rae

    She is super tiny, like a doll. Curves in the right places and loves it rough.

    She's all safety, like no bodily fluids touching, no kissing, keep your ways where I can see them.

    Type, which sort of sucks but you can bottom out in her pussy and her ass.

    I couldn't really believe it. Snug, all the way down, gets into it, but again is 200% safety girl.

    If she was GFE or ever gives it up BB she would be top 1% on TNA. I fucked her as hard as I could and she matched me stroke for stroke.

  15. #236

    Hottie Harley T and A

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B

    There's something to be said for a pretty blonde whispering in your ear.

    "Give me every inch. ".

    "bottom out, daddy. ".

    $$$ safety girl but I think I may just keep trying for some au naturale with her. Pounded so hard I think I bruised myself LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape