Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 94
-
05-05-21 21:29 #19Regular Member

Posts: 26You have faith in yourself IsThata.
LM mofo AO. Because I heard from another member, and no it wasn't Style, who told me. That IsThata has another Account on here. I think it's you Attract = IsThataScot toilet paper. Wipe your ass with all your Mr Political garbage nonsense. You know everything don't you IsThata Scottyboy? Are you scared or worried of people who are Non-Caucasian, like myself? White chicks treat me much better than you. You nothing special little boy. Lmao.
-
05-05-21 20:10 #18Senior Member

Posts: 476Vouch
I can vouch for Is Thata, he has always shared information on this forum and also by PM. I always have faith on his postings.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:27 #17Senior Member

Posts: 1048Up Front
Ding dong, I was up front. Look at the end of my post. It says I'm willing to share for trades.
At 900 posts and over a decade of experience you can say I'm lying all you want. Do you notice no one else is chiming in to agree with you? Maybe it's because you are making grand assumptions based off of the fact that I am not sharing info unless I get something in return.
Actually you know what. I am lying. There, now rest easy bud LOL!
Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 12:32 #16Senior Member

Posts: 1048Butt Hurt
General community. Look for ambiguous posts which sound sexual.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
You sound very butt hurt style. Me designating her as an utr doesn't really matter now does it? All that matters is that you want her number, you can't have it, so now you're trying to what? Call me out for mislabeling her as UTR?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
If a girls accepting money for sex I'm sure she's posted a CL ad in the general community section, or on discord app, or something along those lines. Posting a simple ad doesn't make her cross over from utr to filthy stg escort in my opinion. A girl remains utr to me if she has a real job, isn't doing it for drugs, and has a real life besides waking up every day to see 10 clients.
Your take on UTR would mean a girl who's willing to fuck for cash, but only does it with you and knows no other men who she does this with. If this were an accurate description of UTR there would be almost zero UTR's. All the UTR's I've met have regulars, but they don't advertise. They just have a close group of regulars.
-
05-02-21 11:10 #15Banned Member

Posts: 73Yea I gave him a hot UTR from Auburn mass. Promised me some girls in return. He didn't send me anything back. Even worse. He goes behind my back and posts pictures from her Facebook on this forum. Not a good honest member. All take no give.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 21:43 #14Senior Member

Posts: 303I think I agree,
Gave info, got nothing in return. I know providers are flakey, unreliable, guess dudes can be smoking the same stuff!
Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 19:06 #13Regular Member

Posts: 26IsThata is full of it.
Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.
-
05-01-21 13:46 #12Senior Member

Posts: 4546Well I just didn't see the reason why you post about a Craigslist girl with no link telling us she's real. But that's nice to know you had to go through a lot to get her. And she's not really UTR if she's on Craigslist looking for a guy to fuck for money. Just saying.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 21:18 #11Senior Member

Posts: 1048This Forum
The forum is also about verifying providers so that others know they are legit. That's my intent on this forum.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 20:43 #10Senior Member

Posts: 2189Why bother posting?
This forum is for sharing information. Why write about her if you are not going to share with anyone?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 18:24 #9Senior Member

Posts: 1048You Have the Wrong Guy
I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".
All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 11:25 #8Senior Member

Posts: 4546Bro. I ask for info and never reply. Are you keeping all that ass to yourself.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 04:56 #7Regular Member

Posts: 26Sorry the Fiona post was a bad joke.
It was my way of being comical. Sorry to anyone who took it serious. It was a crank like he said. I wouldn't meet that person if she were the only option. Hell no we won't go. LMAO.
-
03-02-21 17:48 #6Senior Member

Posts: 695Thread IS titled Stupid Shit
Don't expect any serious discourse here just odd ramblings and posts indulging odd senses of humor.
-
03-02-21 17:28 #5Senior Member

Posts: 95I got panties
I'll sell you mine. I got plenty.
Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




