Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 1240 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    Body is a 10. Breasts are not natural like somebody said in Philly. Her waist is sexy as fuck, Face 8 or 9, performance 8 or 9. I Saw her in the evening. She was clearly a little worn out. She complained a bit when I wanted her to go to doggy in round two. She agreed but it was clearly uncomfortable for her so I finished in her mouth again. The shower and pregame fun was super hot. My scale is based on ag sienna and former bls aki being all 10's. I would say Hosi is well under 30 But somebody will probably come on here and tell me she's 45. She appeared very youthful. In my opinion it's always best to catch any provider in the morning if you can.
    Bls Aki? Did you mean Butterfly Legend Aki because that girl was out of this world! Ag Siena is a good experience too.

  2. #12957

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by JMckinsey9  [View Original Post]
    FYI Michelly screens onsite. She makes a date with you and has you drive out to her location. Only once you've sat in traffic does she surprise you with extra screening. My recomendation: ask her to screen you in full before you leave. If she says there is no screening she's lying -- don't waste the gas unless you don't mind waiting around the hotel while she screens you. I don't mind screening, but I have a busy job and tight schedules. If you're like me and your time is valuable, pass on Michelly unless she commits to doing her screening in full before you get in the car. Https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/8006760.htm.
    BTW If you want to see her without extra screening she is posted on Elite Models website as coming soon.

  3. #12956

    ClubparadiseUSA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, they won't bother responding if they are not taking new clients.
    I applied through their website yesterday evening and today they sent me their approval. I provided three references.

  4. #12955
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Well this is a strange occurrence. Funny enough after having one okay, I seem to be having a harder time getting my foot in the door with other providers. How odd, hopefully draught clears up sooner than later. Perhaps just requesting appointment through P411 isn't enough.
    Have you been doing everything through P411 or texting / emailing them first? Could be that they're not active on there. I gave up on Peach about a year ago after she didn't get back to me LOL.

  5. #12954

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to hearing how that one goes as well. Been trying to setup something with Peach for awhile and no dice so far.
    Peach is well worth the price of admission. One of my top five dreams in NoVa. Book with confidence.

  6. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondaryBackU  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    The tip thing confused me because I've read you're supposed to discreetly just leave an envelope in the bathroom or something, but I didn't know if the tip should already be in there, or if it's something you leave at the end. So I was like. Okay what if I left a $50 tip but it was shit, do I go back to the envelope?

    Okay thanks for the shower clarification hahaha. I shower every day so even if I didn't shower right before meeting, I'd still be generally clean, but yeah just want to make sure I do things right.

    What would you consider things that are out of place that you should watch out for? Since the nature of this hobby is grey at best, I don't know what within that grey area is considered still okay and others are total red flags.
    Good post from the other monger. Key is to blend in and sctmlike you belong in that particular area. Whether it's a strip mall, apartment complex, etc. When arriving at an apartment I generally take the long way through the lot and once parked I walk around the building before walking in to scope the entire surroundings. Be vigilant and observant, and smart.

  7. #12952
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if she has been reviewed on here, but I'm seeing Peachy Lovely next week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981
    Looking forward to hearing how that one goes as well. Been trying to setup something with Peach for awhile and no dice so far.

  8. #12951

    Maybe

    I can't remember if she has been reviewed on here, but I'm seeing Peachy Lovely next week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Make that the three of us. Red red wine. Great experience and will definitely repeat. She knows how to make you feel good eh. Was my first time dropping this kind of dough on a provider but it was worth it. Is anyone else known to provide a similar authentic feeing GFE as miss Jasmine?

  9. #12950
    In my case, I think I was subconsciously nervous since she was my first Asian provider and my first time being intimate in three years, (my first experience in the hobby was a in Myrtle Beach with a white girl. Compared to her, jasmine was a major upgrade in every way).

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a fun time. Poor Jasmine, between the two of us I'm starting to wonder if there's something to keep you long lasting in that wine of hers haha.

  10. #12949
    Well this is a strange occurrence. Funny enough after having one okay, I seem to be having a harder time getting my foot in the door with other providers. How odd, hopefully draught clears up sooner than later. Perhaps just requesting appointment through P411 isn't enough.

  11. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows a trick to get verified and make appointment with clubparadiseusa? I have tried contacting the number they listed on the site but I got no response.

    Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, they won't bother responding if they are not taking new clients.

  12. #12947

    Get Verified at ClubparadiseUSA

    Anyone knows a trick to get verified and make appointment with clubparadiseusa? I have tried contacting the number they listed on the site but I got no response.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #12946

    Interesting Website Design

    Since I may travel to San Jose, CA, I searched for agencies there. I stumbled across https://thefirstclassgirls.com/ which disguises itself as a airline stewardess site. I especially like the "Star Service" page, which illustrates all the service positions available. It's the most imaginative escort website I've seen.

  14. #12945

    Hosi at AG

    I saw Hosi at AsianGems and had a great time. I know feedback is mixed, but I did have a great experience. She does have an awesome body. Her body gets at least a 9. Her face is cute but not amazing; she gets a 7 in face. Performance wise at least a 9. She was totally receptive. MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, Daty and totally willing to please. She does have a great little bubble butt, which is a rare find. I def recommend her. Last day is May 3rd.

  15. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by JMckinsey9  [View Original Post]
    FYI Michelly screens onsite. She makes a date with you and has you drive out to her location. Only once you've sat in traffic does she surprise you with extra screening. My recomendation: ask her to screen you in full before you leave. If she says there is no screening she's lying -- don't waste the gas unless you don't mind waiting around the hotel while she screens you. I don't mind screening, but I have a busy job and tight schedules. If you're like me and your time is valuable, pass on Michelly unless she commits to doing her screening in full before you get in the car. Https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/8006760.htm.
    There was girl who used to do that shit. You drive to her location and she tells ya where to park and if you drive a nice car she tips off her friends and they break into your car while your at appt.

    Or, if you drive a piece of shit car she makes the lazy ass decision if ya got money?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape