Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    Truly curious if you guys think its really worth the price to sign up with SA. Is the quality better and / or cheaper? More variety?

    I can see a girl once a week, but I usually don't have the luxury of extended time with them. I can put in the research and messaging time. Do most of them get the fee for service nature or do most want an ATM?

    Thoughts appreciated.
    I'm a decent looking guy with pretty good game and those girls on seeking are about as dumb as they come. I've met with girls on there hooked up a few times bought some DoorDash and never hit them up again without ever paying an allowance. If you know how to move the $90 a month is a absolute steal and considering the talent is a ton of good looking younger women. My advice is find some good pics approach girls as a normal guy just trying to chat and you will have great success. I've looked through some girls seeking profiles and realized 99% of guys have shit pics and approach these girls like they are talking to a streetwalker. Do the opposite and you will have no problem.

  2. #3785

    Set up

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one said $1200 per meet would make her happy! No pussy is worth that to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47f89...d-d1b002b936ee
    That girl is def looking to set someone up whose dumb enough to take it. She seems like the type to have friends come and rob you.

  3. #3784

    Is It Worth It?

    Truly curious if you guys think its really worth the price to sign up with SA. Is the quality better and / or cheaper? More variety?

    I can see a girl once a week, but I usually don't have the luxury of extended time with them. I can put in the research and messaging time. Do most of them get the fee for service nature or do most want an ATM?

    Thoughts appreciated.

  4. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one said $1200 per meet would make her happy! No pussy is worth that to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47f89...d-d1b002b936ee
    Holy shit that is PPS (BCPS. BitCoin Pussy Syndrome) I got an offer of $1200 for two 21 y / o hotties. I still turned them down, because that was just too steep for an unknown encounter. If we met for a few drinks first. I bet they coulda easily got the $1200 out of me.

  5. #3782

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Are usually just ask them what will it take to make them happy so they make me happy.
    This one said $1200 per meet would make her happy! No pussy is worth that to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47f89...d-d1b002b936ee

  6. #3781

    That's always the way I go

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled on something that turns the whole GPS, time wasting thing on its head on Seeking. After a few preliminaries and telling them what I want, I ask them for THEIR offer. Suddenly, I'm taking bids not them.
    Are usually just ask them what will it take to make them happy so they make me happy.

  7. #3780

    Strategery

    I stumbled on something that turns the whole GPS, time wasting thing on its head on Seeking. After a few preliminaries and telling them what I want, I ask them for THEIR offer. Suddenly, I'm taking bids not them.

  8. #3779

    Whitediamond98

    Met this one for $. 5 two weeks ago. Fun in the sack, anything goes in Greenwood. Scatter brain but fun for a hit and quit, skinnier in person then her pics.

    Don't message me for her number, message her directly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad9bd...f-99b4f2a72c35

  9. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuderusha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet with this one? She seems pretty open to anything. Last online two weeks ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76ecf...8-2db7a6d29e07
    I have seen her. She is real and looks like the pictures. Don't over pay!

  10. #3777

    Actually, it's not

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBrody  [View Original Post]
    Thats def a man if I ever seen one lmfao.
    According to her FB page and another mongers review, she is a woman, though I passed for other reasons.

  11. #3776

    That's a man

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    Take a close look at the second pic. The face and the hand holding the phone. Are you sure she's not a dude? Just asking, maybe I'm all wrong, but if it was me I would get a look at the private photo's before meeting LOL.
    Thats def a man if I ever seen one lmfao.

  12. #3775

    ShortHairedGal

    Anyone ever meet with this one? She seems pretty open to anything. Last online two weeks ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76ecf...8-2db7a6d29e07

  13. #3774

    V_1994

    I started talking to her a few months ago and shared my private pics. We moved our conversation to Kik, and she asked for a pic there. I sent her one and she blocked me. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99979...3-49f074b53af9

  14. #3773

    Bbb224

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Says profile not available, so either she left the site or I was blocked at some point too.
    She's back, so shoot your shot. My money says she's never meeting with anyone but maybe I'm wrong.

  15. #3772

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    No, not the hottie from DI. Has anybody seen this one from SA?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b595...e-f0d55a111456
    Take a close look at the second pic. The face and the hand holding the phone. Are you sure she's not a dude? Just asking, maybe I'm all wrong, but if it was me I would get a look at the private photo's before meeting LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape