Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 6996
-
04-30-21 10:53 #3786Regular Member

Posts: 12I'm a decent looking guy with pretty good game and those girls on seeking are about as dumb as they come. I've met with girls on there hooked up a few times bought some DoorDash and never hit them up again without ever paying an allowance. If you know how to move the $90 a month is a absolute steal and considering the talent is a ton of good looking younger women. My advice is find some good pics approach girls as a normal guy just trying to chat and you will have great success. I've looked through some girls seeking profiles and realized 99% of guys have shit pics and approach these girls like they are talking to a streetwalker. Do the opposite and you will have no problem.
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:49 #3785Regular Member

Posts: 12Set up
That girl is def looking to set someone up whose dumb enough to take it. She seems like the type to have friends come and rob you.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:49 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 272Is It Worth It?
Truly curious if you guys think its really worth the price to sign up with SA. Is the quality better and / or cheaper? More variety?
I can see a girl once a week, but I usually don't have the luxury of extended time with them. I can put in the research and messaging time. Do most of them get the fee for service nature or do most want an ATM?
Thoughts appreciated.
-
04-29-21 21:14 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 220Holy shit that is PPS (BCPS. BitCoin Pussy Syndrome) I got an offer of $1200 for two 21 y / o hotties. I still turned them down, because that was just too steep for an unknown encounter. If we met for a few drinks first. I bet they coulda easily got the $1200 out of me.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 18:58 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 658Good idea
This one said $1200 per meet would make her happy! No pussy is worth that to me.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/47f89...d-d1b002b936ee
-
04-28-21 15:37 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 808That's always the way I go
Are usually just ask them what will it take to make them happy so they make me happy.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 12:15 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 658Strategery
I stumbled on something that turns the whole GPS, time wasting thing on its head on Seeking. After a few preliminaries and telling them what I want, I ask them for THEIR offer. Suddenly, I'm taking bids not them.
-
04-27-21 12:24 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 210Whitediamond98
Met this one for $. 5 two weeks ago. Fun in the sack, anything goes in Greenwood. Scatter brain but fun for a hit and quit, skinnier in person then her pics.
Don't message me for her number, message her directly.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad9bd...f-99b4f2a72c35
-
04-27-21 08:15 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 322I have seen her. She is real and looks like the pictures. Don't over pay!
Originally Posted by Lefuderusha
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 13:45 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 658Actually, it's not
According to her FB page and another mongers review, she is a woman, though I passed for other reasons.
Originally Posted by BoredBrody
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 18:27 #3776Regular Member

Posts: 12That's a man
Thats def a man if I ever seen one lmfao.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 12:36 #3775Regular Member

Posts: 7ShortHairedGal
Anyone ever meet with this one? She seems pretty open to anything. Last online two weeks ago.
https://www.seeking.com/member/76ecf...8-2db7a6d29e07
-
04-25-21 09:29 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 578V_1994
I started talking to her a few months ago and shared my private pics. We moved our conversation to Kik, and she asked for a pic there. I sent her one and she blocked me. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/99979...3-49f074b53af9
-
04-25-21 07:20 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 578Bbb224
She's back, so shoot your shot. My money says she's never meeting with anyone but maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 22:31 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 60Ummm
Take a close look at the second pic. The face and the hand holding the phone. Are you sure she's not a dude? Just asking, maybe I'm all wrong, but if it was me I would get a look at the private photo's before meeting LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





