Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 888 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5807

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!
    The most overrated BBBJ in the business!

  2. #5806

    Atf4 bbbj

    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

  3. #5805
    God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

  4. #5804

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.
    That's her. Did not stay in town long. She was complaining about guys not keeping appointments and mentioned she might leave early.

  5. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.

  6. #5802

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Ad's already gone.
    Yeah she didn't advertise much for someone new to the area.

  7. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?
    You definitely have to be able to pick through the trash. Deposit is always a scam.

  8. #5800

    Game in this town is crap

    So, I've been browsing some ads and can't find anything worth fooling with. Prices are high. No qv. I miss the BP days. Seems so many are trying the cash app deposit (scam) game? I just can't. Has anyone ever sent deposit and it not been a scam?

  9. #5799
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    Ad's already gone.

  10. #5798

    Amber Ashton

    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665

  11. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.
    That must've been quite a sight. What was the damage?

  12. #5796

    New

    New to the forum. Wanted to say thanks for the information I have found so far.

  13. #5795

    Regina

    Met with her a couple weeks ago. Pics are real. Nice girl. CBJ was thorough. Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.

  14. #5794

    Jewelz

    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

    I also wanted to inquire about Babii blue. I could have sworn I've seen reviews of her but I was not able to find them. Can anyone point me to them? If she hasn't been reviewed, has anyone seen her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/006805370990

    Lastly, I have seen terrible reviews of "wet and ready Haley" in the past. She has been posting recently on stg, so I was wondering if anything has changed with her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...haley/20525576

  15. #5793

    Scarlett's Ruby Room

    First time poster. Looking for information on Scarlett of Scarlett's Ruby Room. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    https://scarlettsrubyroom.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape