Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 6426
-
04-29-21 12:31 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 332Kelly at Princess Garden
https://www.princess2garden.com/copy-of-dior-7
Any info on her. TIA.
-
04-29-21 12:19 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 76I seen Eve recently, she has a very nice body especially ass, nice mature look but was too businesslike than GFE for me. No DFK / LFK or shower preview and runs her routine but she does work hard during the act.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 09:38 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 313You get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Sonicus
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:49 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 309Yup an asian agency cannot compete with Adelitas and Hong Kong TJ prices are too low especially Adelitas starting a $60 bucks for the girls maybe 12-15 bucks for hotel.
Originally Posted by KGirlAddict
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 17:28 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 352 Pop Charge
Hello all. Anybody have a list of all the agencies that don't charge for 2 pops? It's annoying to hear that there's a charge with some of the old agencies I would see.
-
04-28-21 15:51 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 43Eve
I called the agency and was recommended Eve. I was hesitant at first since I don't like the booker to push a provider but she was pleasantly good. A bit older but a beautiful lady. She looks light skinned Thai but is full Korean. Service was great was she introduce you to a warm greeting. After clothes go off off to the shower. After this onto the main event. She really gets into it and her moves show it. I would say a full GFE. I would repeat.
-
04-28-21 10:05 #2550Banned Member

Posts: 713Haha nice. Never thought of that. Too dangerous for me but you have a point.
Originally Posted by KGirlAddict
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 14:42 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 450Kitty Cat
Boner was holding out on us. I saw her after his revelation in the Hot Young Asian Girls section. She was great. Young curvy beauty. Passionate GFE, and likes to fuck. I mean really likes to fuck. She's only here through Sunday, but might be back by the end of May.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 12:25 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 193Why
How? Tijuana.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 23:45 #2547Banned Member

Posts: 713San Diego County vs OC
The thing that I am completely confused about. In Orange county there are 14 Korean agencies and in San Diego there are 2 Korean agencies. How can San Diego have a larger population, be the 7th largest city in the US and have such few agencies compared to Orange county?
-
04-26-21 19:19 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 188Poppy
Saw her a few days ago. She has had a lot o plastics done.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
Very nice MILFish experience. However I did not feel much connection. Maybe I had great expectations.
Had reserved an hour but the experience for the price was not all that IMHO.
Could have had a better time for quite a bit less. But YMMV.
-
04-25-21 21:31 #2545Regular Member

Posts: 21Moving to OC
Hello OC hobbiers, I am moving from Northern Cali to OC next week. Wondering if you have any suggestions on some top notch K providers?
-
04-25-21 15:06 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 34Yu Mi P2 G
Need intel on Yu Mi from P2 G?
TIA.
-
04-24-21 15:26 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah from StunningAsians, the Dara I saw was using the same pics as Zora. The pics weren't her and not representative but we had a great time regardless.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 09:57 #2542Regular Member

Posts: 11Caramel from Vipkgirl
Has anyone seen caramel from Vipkgirl? If you have can you tell me more about her looks / age and service? Would like to more before I pull the trigger. She looks hot in her Hx profile can't be her right? Thanks in advance!











Reply With Quote





