Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by Zael121  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend. A short hot K MILF, completely different from my usual preference of tall and thin. I don't think I'd repeat because physically she's not what I look for but I would recommend if that is something you like. A lot of fun in the shower, and maybe more activities open up if you pay for the upgrade. I didn't so we moved to the bedroom. She said she comes from the bay but I didn't ask for the name she used there.
    Is this Dara you're referring to from StunningAsians? If so did anyone else see her, I'm wondering if she's the one in SD now?

  2. #2540

    Oldie but goodie

    I first saw her when I was living in the bay area 15 years ago. Young, hot, great attitude, one of the few girls that I gave a 10 across the board.

    Saw her again a year ago, definitely aged a bit but still the same body and attitude. She's ddg in my opinion and will continue to repeat until she sails off to the sunset.

    For anyone that remember Golden Flower in SF, those were the days.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    https://energizingsara.escortbook.com/

    Here's her site up north I'm pretty sure she's been in LA / OC before.

  3. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by RikDog55  [View Original Post]
    A few questions. There is no info to contact on ca-kdolls? Would anyone mind DM me so I can get into contact? Mykupcake has been a hit or miss for me so I want to try some other agencies. For SAG do you message them for options or they do let you know? TIA.
    For ca-kdolls OC, you'll need to reach out to them on HX. Hit up Kcupids and go from there. Do the same thing with SAG as you did at Kcup, there isn't much difference when dealing with different korgs.

  4. #2538

    Ca-kdolls or SAG?

    A few questions. There is no info to contact on ca-kdolls? Would anyone mind DM me so I can get into contact? Mykupcake has been a hit or miss for me so I want to try some other agencies. For SAG do you message them for options or they do let you know? TIA.

  5. #2537

    Jane at CA-KDolls

    First foray into the cakdolls club and tried out Jane. Tan, skinny-fit type body. Like a bikini competitor but with a flat butt. Older probably late 30's or early 40's but hides it well. Pretty face, somewhat sharp features appeared Japanese or even mixed Japanese (maybe a more Asian looking Olivia Munn) with long, black hair. Small tattoo across upper back / lower neck area. Polite, almost submissive demeanor. Not much talk. Uses lube, very handsy BBBJ, likes to blend the two together. Applies strong suction. Because of the lube / CFS, had trouble staying aroused in CG and mish so ended up taking off cover and finishing BBBJ again.

    Overall, nice cordial gal, decent service. A bit skinny for my tastes but some of you might prefer that body type. I'm into more of the voluptuous and lighter-skinned type. Curious how some of the other cakdoll girls compare.

  6. #2536

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    https://energizingsara.escortbook.com/

    Here's her site up north I'm pretty sure she's been in LA / OC before.

  7. #2535

    Poppy


  8. #2534

    Kitty Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/topAsian

    Any info? Hoping the pics are accurate.
    It's been almost a month, and I'm bumping this inquiry up to the top. This agency gets much talk about Ravi and Yebin, but no info positive or negative about Kitty Cat.

    https://www.thetopgirls.com/sena-copy

  9. #2533

    Sag

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    What's the "secret G" with Sky at pG?
    I'm going to assume you meant SAG and not PG. And it means Greek.

  10. #2532

    Any intel on Lilac and Mio from P2 G?

    Just saw Bom a few weeks ago. She's in 20's, I believe, with great tits and okay face. Got some tummies as well.

    There are new girls posted on P2 G. Has anyone seen these girls?

  11. #2531

    Re: "secret G"

    What's the "secret G" with Sky at pG?

  12. #2530

    Aika

    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Lena from angelababy.

    Man, she is such a petite from Taiwan. Minimal English but still able to communicate.

    Right after we entered the room, it was non stop DFK. She helped me take off my clothes.

    BBBJ was fine. She allowed FIV. I loved the camel slide.

    She used her mouth to put on the cover and she got so wet. It was almost non stop queef.

    Her kitty was surprisingly tight. We switched different position with DFK and I eventually finished when she was on top.

    God was it so hot and intense. It was an almost GFE.

    $$ for hhr and as good as she was making me happy, I don't think I will repeat as I like bigger racks.

    Actually on the same day, I booked with Japanese aika but she somehow was having temper and eventually I went with Lena.

    I love sessions with hot Korean but doing a Japanese is my bucket list.
    I agree lena was awesome, she has this none stop dfk. Great time with her I'd repeat with her even though I like big racks. Any chance you get to virtually see aika before switching?

  13. #2529

    Jay

    Tried out Jay with PG. Older MILF with great tits. Ass could be better, but not bad for her age. It's laughable that they had her listed as 24 yrs old, she's definitely mid 30's at least. Seasoned pro who will do bb for an upcharge. Overall nice fuck fest, but probably won't repeat. I think she'll be in LA soon.

    Also, there is nothing wrong with this booker. Ridiculous that someone would suggest staying away.

  14. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by JkSnake  [View Original Post]
    Can you please elaborate? She was my atf nd now she gone. What weird things?
    Nothing to be worried about. Long story short I was just meaning I wouldn't want to be in there with her if she were to cause a scene tripping off something. Just be careful. I haven't had a situation like that with PG or anyone else until her.

    Pm for details but overall everyone should be fine.

  15. #2527
    Quote Originally Posted by MGlobe  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. Jisu was on something when I met her. They took her off the day after. Lot of weird things before and after. I'd avoid that booker for a bit.
    Can you please elaborate? She was my atf nd now she gone. What weird things?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape