Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2556

    Kelly at Princess Garden


  2. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrFunner  [View Original Post]
    I called the agency and was recommended Eve. I was hesitant at first since I don't like the booker to push a provider but she was pleasantly good. A bit older but a beautiful lady. She looks light skinned Thai but is full Korean. Service was great was she introduce you to a warm greeting. After clothes go off off to the shower. After this onto the main event. She really gets into it and her moves show it. I would say a full GFE. I would repeat.
    I seen Eve recently, she has a very nice body especially ass, nice mature look but was too businesslike than GFE for me. No DFK / LFK or shower preview and runs her routine but she does work hard during the act.

  3. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicus  [View Original Post]
    Yup an asian agency cannot compete with Adelitas and Hong Kong TJ prices are too low especially Adelitas starting a $60 bucks for the girls maybe 12-15 bucks for hotel.
    You get what you pay for.

  4. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    How? Tijuana.
    Yup an asian agency cannot compete with Adelitas and Hong Kong TJ prices are too low especially Adelitas starting a $60 bucks for the girls maybe 12-15 bucks for hotel.

  5. #2552

    2 Pop Charge

    Hello all. Anybody have a list of all the agencies that don't charge for 2 pops? It's annoying to hear that there's a charge with some of the old agencies I would see.

  6. #2551

    Eve

    I called the agency and was recommended Eve. I was hesitant at first since I don't like the booker to push a provider but she was pleasantly good. A bit older but a beautiful lady. She looks light skinned Thai but is full Korean. Service was great was she introduce you to a warm greeting. After clothes go off off to the shower. After this onto the main event. She really gets into it and her moves show it. I would say a full GFE. I would repeat.

  7. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    How? Tijuana.
    Haha nice. Never thought of that. Too dangerous for me but you have a point.

  8. #2549

    Kitty Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost a month, and I'm bumping this inquiry up to the top. This agency gets much talk about Ravi and Yebin, but no info positive or negative about Kitty Cat.

    https://www.thetopgirls.com/sena-copy
    Boner was holding out on us. I saw her after his revelation in the Hot Young Asian Girls section. She was great. Young curvy beauty. Passionate GFE, and likes to fuck. I mean really likes to fuck. She's only here through Sunday, but might be back by the end of May.

  9. #2548

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    The thing that I am completely confused about. In Orange county there are 14 Korean agencies and in San Diego there are 2 Korean agencies. How can San Diego have a larger population, be the 7th largest city in the US and have such few agencies compared to Orange county?
    How? Tijuana.

  10. #2547

    San Diego County vs OC

    The thing that I am completely confused about. In Orange county there are 14 Korean agencies and in San Diego there are 2 Korean agencies. How can San Diego have a larger population, be the 7th largest city in the US and have such few agencies compared to Orange county?

  11. #2546

    Poppy

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago. She has had a lot o plastics done.

    Very nice MILFish experience. However I did not feel much connection. Maybe I had great expectations.

    Had reserved an hour but the experience for the price was not all that IMHO.

    Could have had a better time for quite a bit less. But YMMV.

  12. #2545

    Moving to OC

    Hello OC hobbiers, I am moving from Northern Cali to OC next week. Wondering if you have any suggestions on some top notch K providers?

  13. #2544

    Yu Mi P2 G

    Need intel on Yu Mi from P2 G?

    TIA.

  14. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Is this Dara you're referring to from StunningAsians? If so did anyone else see her, I'm wondering if she's the one in SD now?
    Yeah from StunningAsians, the Dara I saw was using the same pics as Zora. The pics weren't her and not representative but we had a great time regardless.

  15. #2542

    Caramel from Vipkgirl

    Has anyone seen caramel from Vipkgirl? If you have can you tell me more about her looks / age and service? Would like to more before I pull the trigger. She looks hot in her Hx profile can't be her right? Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape