Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 887 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 13296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5781

    Regina

    Met with her a couple weeks ago. Pics are real. Nice girl. CBJ was thorough. Reverse cowgirl followed by k9 to finish.

  2. #5780

    Jewelz

    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

    I also wanted to inquire about Babii blue. I could have sworn I've seen reviews of her but I was not able to find them. Can anyone point me to them? If she hasn't been reviewed, has anyone seen her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/006805370990

    Lastly, I have seen terrible reviews of "wet and ready Haley" in the past. She has been posting recently on stg, so I was wondering if anything has changed with her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...haley/20525576

  3. #5779

    Scarlett's Ruby Room

    First time poster. Looking for information on Scarlett of Scarlett's Ruby Room. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    https://scarlettsrubyroom.com/

  4. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.
    I've tried seeing her but she always ghosts me.

  5. #5777

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.
    She has not been reviewed on this board. I'd also like to know as I have been watching her for a while.

  6. #5776
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/520249821124

    Have seen her post a lot have anyone seen this one. PM.

  7. #5775

    Not new

    I have been a lurker off and on for a long time. Only pulled the trigger once.

  8. #5774

    Thanks

    That was a lot of responses. Many thanks. I am new to this and will probably test another soon. Happy hunting!

  9. #5773

    Romanian Beauty

    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.

  10. #5772

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    Reverse image search pulls her up in multiple cities as well as here.

  11. #5771

    Review

    This one is a fake. It has apeared every month or so for the past seveal years. Don't waste your time. It's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    To protect yourself always try to find reviews on a provider before a visit to make sure they are real. Most legitimate ones will have some review somewhere even if its not favorable to them. Taking a long time to reply is a red flag (there are some exceptions) right off the bat in addition to asking for a deposit.

  12. #5770

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    A quick google image search shows postings in many locations across the country. Definitely a scam.

  13. #5769

    Ginger

    Numerous reviews have been posted about ginger being a scam. Not sure how there could be any doubt otherwise. My burner # is from several states away. If a girl like ginger is vague about there location, I text them from that number and ask them what are they close to. 99% say. City close to the area code not the city where ad is posted. While I would never send a deposit. Why would sending a deposit automatically not make you uncle LEO? Uncle often makes two or more drug buys from a location to prove a pattern. The Greenville sheriff's office spent a ton a platinum plus over several months to attempt to make cases. Uncle LEO has no problem letting money walk. How to spot a scammer fake ad. Read it! Does name age change from headline to body of ad?? Ridiculously low prices. 200 for over night. But half up front. Vague location. " a state" listed. Downtown. Near you or a hotel. I do think scammers do provide some service. I feel some guys are so lonely they reply to all ads and at least for a little while the scammer gives the dude the attention he desires.

  14. #5768

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    To protect yourself always try to find reviews on a provider before a visit to make sure they are real. Most legitimate ones will have some review somewhere even if its not favorable to them. Taking a long time to reply is a red flag (there are some exceptions) right off the bat in addition to asking for a deposit.

  15. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    This has been reported as fake many of times here. Don't waste anymore of your time.
    Agree with the DarkKnight here but not too long ago one of our members here had a hilarious response to any provider asking for an incall deposit. I believe he tells them that he needs a deposit to make sure they won't flake on him before the visit or for one in the event they don't look like their pictures LOL. He gets a kick out of their responses but personally if they have " I need a deposit to book or to make sure you're not LE " I stop reading immediately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape