Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16269

    Anyone comment on sky's the limit.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apolis-8670779

    Got shitty with me because we were texting back and forth and said she was available then went silent. After a few more texts asking when and such. Told me I was a dick as she was doing her laundry. The life of a monger!

  2. #16268
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    I met her before (pre-covid), she used to clean in lingerie, she's a cool chick, pics are accurate.
    Is she really $600/ hr.

  3. #16267

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on this provider.

    I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
    I met her before (pre-covid), she used to clean in lingerie, she's a cool chick, pics are accurate.

  4. #16266

    It's a go for Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.
    Don't be hesitant about Allison. She is the sweetest and true girl next door. She has a real professional job, no drugs and pretty much a normal gal. I first met her when she advertised on Craigslist for naughty house cleaning and massage. She has blossomed from there. She went to SA and went for the sugar daddy thing along with one time visits. She is open minded so don't be shy about any fantasies you may have. She is a diamond in the rough fellas. Treat her right and with respect. I wish I could spend more time with her but I'd fall in love.

  5. #16265

    Same pictures and same ad you were inquiring about

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    There was another number reported that didn't seem to be her either.

    Now. I'm not the best on search. I tried "wet" and "wet wet".

    Anyway, appreciate anyone that can steer me to correct posts.

    KC.
    #16019 linked ad: https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/823489401995.

    Your linked ad: https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187.

    If that's not the same lady, then one of them is a fake.

  6. #16264

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    There was another number reported that didn't seem to be her either.

    Now. I'm not the best on search. I tried "wet" and "wet wet".

    Anyway, appreciate anyone that can steer me to correct posts.

    KC.
    Today they 16030 and 16032.

  7. #16263

    16019 seems to be about bre sexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierNative  [View Original Post]
    I remember her being reviewed last month, and tracked it down #16019.

    According to report she was legit but more or less just laid there.
    There was another number reported that didn't seem to be her either.

    Now. I'm not the best on search. I tried "wet" and "wet wet".

    Anyway, appreciate anyone that can steer me to correct posts.

    KC.

  8. #16262

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.
    She was on SA for quite a while. We texted off and on for months, but never met. I'm honestly a little surprised to see ber escorting now.

  9. #16261

    You and me both

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on this provider.

    I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
    I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.

  10. #16260

    411 Allison

    Looking for info on this provider.

    I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes

  11. #16259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    See my previous posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.
    #16019, #16021.

  12. #16258
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.

    Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.
    No he's just saying that this is a "hobby". If you've read all the replies, this guy has never saw Hannah.

  13. #16257

    Wet Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.
    I remember her being reviewed last month, and tracked it down #16019.

    According to report she was legit but more or less just laid there.

  14. #16256

    Anyone dream of "Wet Wet" ebony??

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.

  15. #16255
    My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape