Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24825
-
04-29-21 08:42 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 727Post
Today they 16030 and 16032.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 01:40 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 13216019 seems to be about bre sexi
There was another number reported that didn't seem to be her either.
Originally Posted by HoosierNative
[View Original Post]
Now. I'm not the best on search. I tried "wet" and "wet wet".
Anyway, appreciate anyone that can steer me to correct posts.
KC.
-
04-28-21 23:33 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 578Allison
She was on SA for quite a while. We texted off and on for months, but never met. I'm honestly a little surprised to see ber escorting now.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:15 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 1095You and me both
I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 17:59 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 135411 Allison
Looking for info on this provider.
I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.
https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
-
04-28-21 16:13 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 120See my previous posts
#16019, #16021.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:24 #16269Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11No he's just saying that this is a "hobby". If you've read all the replies, this guy has never saw Hannah.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 14:36 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 29Wet Wet
I remember her being reviewed last month, and tracked it down #16019.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
According to report she was legit but more or less just laid there.
-
04-28-21 14:32 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone dream of "Wet Wet" ebony??
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187
I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.
Hoping someone has a report they can share.
KC.
-
04-28-21 13:33 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 125My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 05:30 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 1174I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.
-
04-27-21 21:06 #16264Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11I don't think her boyfriend is in her ads.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 20:39 #16263Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 20:15 #16262Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 19:33 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 350Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.
Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.











Reply With Quote




