Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect, sir. Unless Brie, stole Bree's pictures.
    Just saw a face pic of brie that's for sure not the bree that we all use to love.

  2. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Chloe (pic 1) or Lynn (pic 2) or Sadie (lived in Granite City with her boyfriend last time I saw her) are still around?
    Chloe is on listcrawler. But her pics don't look worth 300 to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlouis/1/Chloe

  3. #6983
    Anybody know if Chloe (pic 1) or Lynn (pic 2) or Sadie (lived in Granite City with her boyfriend last time I saw her) are still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  4. #6982

    Breebabbyy

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Someone else asked about her maybe a month or so ago. I replied I had seen her. You can search for that but the gist of my reply was I have seen her twice. She used to be by the airport. Last time was around December. Cute girl. Pics are her and that's exactly what she looks like (or did back in December anyway). All covered.
    I have seen her too. Easy communication. She does incall and sometimes only outcall. She's cute, looks like her pics, all covered. Had a good conversation too, friendly. Overall good experience. I will repeat.

  5. #6981

    Thank you for the Breebabbyy info

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Someone else asked about her maybe a month or so ago. I replied I had seen her. You can search for that but the gist of my reply was I have seen her twice. She used to be by the airport. Last time was around December. Cute girl. Pics are her and that's exactly what she looks like (or did back in December anyway). All covered.
    After your reassurance, I went through with the meet. And everything was great. She was friendly and looked like her pics. Fun girl I will repeat.

  6. #6980

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    So is it really her in the pictures? I asked about her a while ago I heard back that she was not the girl in the pics. I contacted her a while ago and she said she requires 3. Please tell me that she did not get that from you for a HJ.
    This was a couple of years ago and the agreed price was 2. I thought it could be the girl in the pics, but I could be wrong since her face is blurred. Body type was close enough for me. I never talk services beforehand, so I was a little disappointed. Who knows? Maybe she changed her biz model since then, but I have read on another board of similar experiences.

  7. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    I only want the kinda gal I would salivate over. I don't get much out of the average gal, just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather spend 120 on a night out looking for a dance partner and go home empty handed than spend 80,120, 150 or 200 on a subpar looking woman. Having said that, 'Khloe' seems to fit the bill of what I am looking for. She is pure smoke. I have heard she looks great, service is just ok, pricey. The ok service and cost don't bother me, I can make the service good, doing a little work and getting her into it, I'm confident in that. What I'm not confident in is, I've been following and watching for a while, waiting for the right time to contact. I've noticed she stepped away from things about 4 or 5 months ago, in December. Took down insta. The ads stopped etc. Well, ads came back on Eros and tryst, insta is back, but old pics. Just 3 of them, and all the content is at least 4 to 5 months old.

    Contacted her recently off the number from Eros or tryst (forgot which) and she responded. Never really set a time. Told me she doesn't have her own place now (apparently had something nice in CWE) then stood me up later in evening, wants to reschedule for today. Never tried to verify me, hasn't given any donation options, very unspecified connect.

    My question is this. Is she just UTR? Working part time? Has she been arrested and uncle LEO got her phone? Is she just a little flighty and careless? I'm VERY green at this, been watching from the outside. Nothing has been discussed, which is good if I'm worried about LE, right?

    Any advice on what to do next?
    Can you provide a link so we can be sure we're respondibg about the same person?

    And if a smoke show with mediocre service and you don't mind the rates is what you want, Kristina and Bree may be for you.

  8. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by TomDog01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had any interactions with this girl. She responded promptly and everything seems fine but I cannot find anything on her from anyone who has actually met her. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylafoxxx
    She has been advertising for years on Eros and other sites with very few reviews. This site really doesn't have anything on her. I researched her a few weeks ago and the only recent review I could find for her is: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2768833. I found another one saying she only does HJs and she is way thicker than her photos, but I can't find the review again.

  9. #6977

    Smoking hot in person

    No clue what's up with or the reasons for her recent time off / internet black out. But she was for sure 100% smoking hot in person last summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by RopePope  [View Original Post]
    I only want the kinda gal I would salivate over. I don't get much out of the average gal, just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather spend 120 on a night out looking for a dance partner and go home empty handed than spend 80,120, 150 or 200 on a subpar looking woman. Having said that, 'Khloe' seems to fit the bill of what I am looking for. She is pure smoke. I have heard she looks great, service is just ok, pricey. The ok service and cost don't bother me, I can make the service good, doing a little work and getting her into it, I'm confident in that. What I'm not confident in is, I've been following and watching for a while, waiting for the right time to contact. I've noticed she stepped away from things about 4 or 5 months ago, in December. Took down insta. The ads stopped etc. Well, ads came back on Eros and tryst, insta is back, but old pics. Just 3 of them, and all the content is at least 4 to 5 months old.

    Contacted her recently off the number from Eros or tryst (forgot which) and she responded. Never really set a time. Told me she doesn't have her own place now (apparently had something nice in CWE) then stood me up later in evening, wants to reschedule for today. Never tried to verify me, hasn't given any donation options, very unspecified connect.

    My question is this. Is she just UTR? Working part time? Has she been arrested and uncle LEO got her phone? Is she just a little flighty and careless? I'm VERY green at this, been watching from the outside. Nothing has been discussed, which is good if I'm worried about LE, right?

    Any advice on what to do next?

  10. #6976

    She's real

    Someone else asked about her maybe a month or so ago. I replied I had seen her. You can search for that but the gist of my reply was I have seen her twice. She used to be by the airport. Last time was around December. Cute girl. Pics are her and that's exactly what she looks like (or did back in December anyway). All covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just3131  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She posted an page with the name breebabbyy. But the only things I can find about Bree on here is the pegging Bree LOL. This girl seems real, quick text response send a couple of pictures for verification. Says she's out of st. Charles area. Any additional info would be appreciated!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/282842209915

  11. #6975

    Khloe K at rtier / Khloe M0 net / Bella

    I only want the kinda gal I would salivate over. I don't get much out of the average gal, just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather spend 120 on a night out looking for a dance partner and go home empty handed than spend 80,120, 150 or 200 on a subpar looking woman. Having said that, 'Khloe' seems to fit the bill of what I am looking for. She is pure smoke. I have heard she looks great, service is just ok, pricey. The ok service and cost don't bother me, I can make the service good, doing a little work and getting her into it, I'm confident in that. What I'm not confident in is, I've been following and watching for a while, waiting for the right time to contact. I've noticed she stepped away from things about 4 or 5 months ago, in December. Took down insta. The ads stopped etc. Well, ads came back on Eros and tryst, insta is back, but old pics. Just 3 of them, and all the content is at least 4 to 5 months old.

    Contacted her recently off the number from Eros or tryst (forgot which) and she responded. Never really set a time. Told me she doesn't have her own place now (apparently had something nice in CWE) then stood me up later in evening, wants to reschedule for today. Never tried to verify me, hasn't given any donation options, very unspecified connect.

    My question is this. Is she just UTR? Working part time? Has she been arrested and uncle LEO got her phone? Is she just a little flighty and careless? I'm VERY green at this, been watching from the outside. Nothing has been discussed, which is good if I'm worried about LE, right?

    Any advice on what to do next?

  12. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    At $650/ hr, beeotch better clean my toilets too.
    Nah, she's just actually attractive.

  13. #6973

    Queensapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Just concurring with all of the great reports on her. A couple of things to add. If you haven't seen her yet you might prepare a reference which she did ask for from me. Also, she is only here through tomorrow but returning again in June. To me, her pics make her look kinda bitchy, but in person she is cheerful and just like the girl next door I always wanted to get naked with. She doesn't smile in the photos but don't let that mislead you into thinking that she's covering up bad dental work. She has a wonderful smile and a sense of humor too. I met her at an upscale hotel. . 2 hhr. Will repeat. She was difficult to book during the day beccause she was frequently posting during late night hours.

    But I was lucky to see her during business hours. Didn't see any evidence of smoking, or outlandish tats. Just a very attractive girl with all of the skills.
    Violently agree with your assessment.

  14. #6972

    Cute blonde from stg

    Has anyone seen this girl? She posted an page with the name breebabbyy. But the only things I can find about Bree on here is the pegging Bree LOL. This girl seems real, quick text response send a couple of pictures for verification. Says she's out of st. Charles area. Any additional info would be appreciated!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/282842209915

  15. #6971

    Karla is now Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    One of the few.
    So she gets some bad reviews and changes her name, brilliant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape