Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6970
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is a great girl. The view going 69 is amazing as she has a great ass. Yes on items listed. Did not try Greek, but does like doggie very much and is very vocal.

    She has a friend that she will recruit to come to Stl that is also very amazing.

    Pm if you need more info.
    At $650/ hr, beeotch better clean my toilets too.

  2. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by Just3131  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I'm new to the board and seems like a lot of great info on here! I tried to do some searching on this girl and haven't found anything. Has anyone seen her or know anything? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/imwednesdaywest
    I've all but pulled the trigger on her. Went through her verification process and had a date setup, but I haven't pulled the trigger, nothing against her, just something I'm personally dealing with. Her only fans page says and shows she would be one hell of fun time. I might play with it later on, but she's real.

  3. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by Altec269  [View Original Post]
    How open is her menu? BBBJ? MSOG? Greek? Daty? Dato?
    She is a great girl. The view going 69 is amazing as she has a great ass. Yes on items listed. Did not try Greek, but does like doggie very much and is very vocal.

    She has a friend that she will recruit to come to Stl that is also very amazing.

    Pm if you need more info.

  4. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Spent the morning with Savannah on Tuesday and she did not disappoint IMO.

    She will be here until Saturday!

    https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/
    How open is her menu? BBBJ? MSOG? Greek? Daty? Dato?

  5. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kay for a qv BBBJ. Was pleasantly surprised by everything. Def will repeat for FS next time, she got a fat ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61580949/
    One of the few.

  6. #6965

    Savannah Andrews

    Spent the morning with Savannah on Tuesday and she did not disappoint IMO.

    She will be here until Saturday!

    https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/

  7. #6964

    Kay. Ofallon MO

    Just saw Kay for a qv BBBJ. Was pleasantly surprised by everything. Def will repeat for FS next time, she got a fat ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61580949/

  8. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared for an expensive HJ only. FS is not offered, unless she just didn't like me. Other reviews I've seen say the same thing.
    So is it really her in the pictures? I asked about her a while ago I heard back that she was not the girl in the pics. I contacted her a while ago and she said she requires 3. Please tell me that she did not get that from you for a HJ.

  9. #6962
    And there may be away in, if you have a SOLID with multiple okay's and a active P411 account. PM only.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I post about MG because I find it helpful when others do the same. It's not meant to be a tease, so if you feel that way then don't unless you like feeling sorry for yourself. Also, there may be more mg clients on the forum than you know. A lot of guys don't review mg because it's utr, not because they don't like bragging LOL. I think we all like to brag. It's like perpetual school telling your bros about the girl you banged. Anyway, don't let your manties get in a bunch, and play your cards right and you may eventually get invited to join the proverbial country club. It's not like she hasn't taken on new clients since the other sight took a dive, guy. Double entender intended LOL.

  10. #6961

    Wednesday West

    Hello all. I'm new to the board and seems like a lot of great info on here! I tried to do some searching on this girl and haven't found anything. Has anyone seen her or know anything? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/imwednesdaywest

  11. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl recently. She was quick to respond to my text, and we set something up for later that day. The good: she's young, cute enough (she looks like her pictures), friendly, and the kitty was tasty and tight. The not so good: tits were a little small, no kissing, her apartment was a mess, and you do the deed on her loveseat, not the bed. She lives in an apartment building on Kingshighway, so some of you might think the neighborhood is a little sketchy. If so, go during the day and you'll be fine. Bring your own cover. She gave me a good BBBJ, followed by some daty and then CFS in a variety of positions. HH was 150. She's young and tight, so if you can overlook the mess and location it's not a bad deal. YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146568229/1
    Thanks An349! Appreciate the review. The area near Kingshighway has always kept me from making an appointment with her, so I just assumed it might be some kind of set up, but based on your review, I'll give her a whirl. Appreciate your info on the BBBJ as well!

  12. #6959

    Kayla

    Be prepared for an expensive HJ only. FS is not offered, unless she just didn't like me. Other reviews I've seen say the same thing.

  13. #6958

    Addendum

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Just concurring with all of the great reports on her. A couple of things to add. If you haven't seen her yet you might prepare a reference which she did ask for from me. Also, she is only here through tomorrow but returning again in June. To me, her pics make her look kinda bitchy, but in person she is cheerful and just like the girl next door I always wanted to get naked with. She doesn't smile in the photos but don't let that mislead you into thinking that she's covering up bad dental work. She has a wonderful smile and a sense of humor too. I met her at an upscale hotel. . 2 hhr. Will repeat. She was difficult to book during the day beccause she was frequently posting during late night hours.

    But I was lucky to see her during business hours. Didn't see any evidence of smoking, or outlandish tats. Just a very attractive girl with all of the skills.
    I didn't include a link but you can easily find her by searching on listcrawler which will also show her new phone number.

  14. #6957

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    FYI. There is a small separate thread under the St. Louis page that talks about her, in not great terms. I saw it before I met up with her, and so I cancelled based on that info. Not sure why it's not under the main "Escort Reports" thread. It should be. Guys need to know this stuff. FWIW.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Egyptian-Queen

    Rally7.
    Probably because I did a search on "Egypt".

  15. #6956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Babycakes

    Saw this girl recently. She was quick to respond to my text, and we set something up for later that day. The good: she's young, cute enough (she looks like her pictures), friendly, and the kitty was tasty and tight. The not so good: tits were a little small, no kissing, her apartment was a mess, and you do the deed on her loveseat, not the bed. She lives in an apartment building on Kingshighway, so some of you might think the neighborhood is a little sketchy. If so, go during the day and you'll be fine. Bring your own cover. She gave me a good BBBJ, followed by some daty and then CFS in a variety of positions. HH was 150. She's young and tight, so if you can overlook the mess and location it's not a bad deal. YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146568229/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape