Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6975

    Khloe K at rtier / Khloe M0 net / Bella

    I only want the kinda gal I would salivate over. I don't get much out of the average gal, just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather spend 120 on a night out looking for a dance partner and go home empty handed than spend 80,120, 150 or 200 on a subpar looking woman. Having said that, 'Khloe' seems to fit the bill of what I am looking for. She is pure smoke. I have heard she looks great, service is just ok, pricey. The ok service and cost don't bother me, I can make the service good, doing a little work and getting her into it, I'm confident in that. What I'm not confident in is, I've been following and watching for a while, waiting for the right time to contact. I've noticed she stepped away from things about 4 or 5 months ago, in December. Took down insta. The ads stopped etc. Well, ads came back on Eros and tryst, insta is back, but old pics. Just 3 of them, and all the content is at least 4 to 5 months old.

    Contacted her recently off the number from Eros or tryst (forgot which) and she responded. Never really set a time. Told me she doesn't have her own place now (apparently had something nice in CWE) then stood me up later in evening, wants to reschedule for today. Never tried to verify me, hasn't given any donation options, very unspecified connect.

    My question is this. Is she just UTR? Working part time? Has she been arrested and uncle LEO got her phone? Is she just a little flighty and careless? I'm VERY green at this, been watching from the outside. Nothing has been discussed, which is good if I'm worried about LE, right?

    Any advice on what to do next?

  2. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    At $650/ hr, beeotch better clean my toilets too.
    Nah, she's just actually attractive.

  3. #6973

    Queensapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Just concurring with all of the great reports on her. A couple of things to add. If you haven't seen her yet you might prepare a reference which she did ask for from me. Also, she is only here through tomorrow but returning again in June. To me, her pics make her look kinda bitchy, but in person she is cheerful and just like the girl next door I always wanted to get naked with. She doesn't smile in the photos but don't let that mislead you into thinking that she's covering up bad dental work. She has a wonderful smile and a sense of humor too. I met her at an upscale hotel. . 2 hhr. Will repeat. She was difficult to book during the day beccause she was frequently posting during late night hours.

    But I was lucky to see her during business hours. Didn't see any evidence of smoking, or outlandish tats. Just a very attractive girl with all of the skills.
    Violently agree with your assessment.

  4. #6972

    Cute blonde from stg

    Has anyone seen this girl? She posted an page with the name breebabbyy. But the only things I can find about Bree on here is the pegging Bree LOL. This girl seems real, quick text response send a couple of pictures for verification. Says she's out of st. Charles area. Any additional info would be appreciated!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/282842209915

  5. #6971

    Karla is now Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    One of the few.
    So she gets some bad reviews and changes her name, brilliant.

  6. #6970
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is a great girl. The view going 69 is amazing as she has a great ass. Yes on items listed. Did not try Greek, but does like doggie very much and is very vocal.

    She has a friend that she will recruit to come to Stl that is also very amazing.

    Pm if you need more info.
    At $650/ hr, beeotch better clean my toilets too.

  7. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by Just3131  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I'm new to the board and seems like a lot of great info on here! I tried to do some searching on this girl and haven't found anything. Has anyone seen her or know anything? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/imwednesdaywest
    I've all but pulled the trigger on her. Went through her verification process and had a date setup, but I haven't pulled the trigger, nothing against her, just something I'm personally dealing with. Her only fans page says and shows she would be one hell of fun time. I might play with it later on, but she's real.

  8. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by Altec269  [View Original Post]
    How open is her menu? BBBJ? MSOG? Greek? Daty? Dato?
    She is a great girl. The view going 69 is amazing as she has a great ass. Yes on items listed. Did not try Greek, but does like doggie very much and is very vocal.

    She has a friend that she will recruit to come to Stl that is also very amazing.

    Pm if you need more info.

  9. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Spent the morning with Savannah on Tuesday and she did not disappoint IMO.

    She will be here until Saturday!

    https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/
    How open is her menu? BBBJ? MSOG? Greek? Daty? Dato?

  10. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kay for a qv BBBJ. Was pleasantly surprised by everything. Def will repeat for FS next time, she got a fat ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61580949/
    One of the few.

  11. #6965

    Savannah Andrews

    Spent the morning with Savannah on Tuesday and she did not disappoint IMO.

    She will be here until Saturday!

    https://savannahandrewsvip.ch/

  12. #6964

    Kay. Ofallon MO

    Just saw Kay for a qv BBBJ. Was pleasantly surprised by everything. Def will repeat for FS next time, she got a fat ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61580949/

  13. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared for an expensive HJ only. FS is not offered, unless she just didn't like me. Other reviews I've seen say the same thing.
    So is it really her in the pictures? I asked about her a while ago I heard back that she was not the girl in the pics. I contacted her a while ago and she said she requires 3. Please tell me that she did not get that from you for a HJ.

  14. #6962
    And there may be away in, if you have a SOLID with multiple okay's and a active P411 account. PM only.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I post about MG because I find it helpful when others do the same. It's not meant to be a tease, so if you feel that way then don't unless you like feeling sorry for yourself. Also, there may be more mg clients on the forum than you know. A lot of guys don't review mg because it's utr, not because they don't like bragging LOL. I think we all like to brag. It's like perpetual school telling your bros about the girl you banged. Anyway, don't let your manties get in a bunch, and play your cards right and you may eventually get invited to join the proverbial country club. It's not like she hasn't taken on new clients since the other sight took a dive, guy. Double entender intended LOL.

  15. #6961

    Wednesday West

    Hello all. I'm new to the board and seems like a lot of great info on here! I tried to do some searching on this girl and haven't found anything. Has anyone seen her or know anything? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/imwednesdaywest

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape