Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24819
-
04-29-21 16:10 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone comment on sky's the limit.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apolis-8670779
Got shitty with me because we were texting back and forth and said she was available then went silent. After a few more texts asking when and such. Told me I was a dick as she was doing her laundry. The life of a monger!
-
04-29-21 14:29 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 526Is she really $600/ hr.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:29 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 55Real
I met her before (pre-covid), she used to clean in lingerie, she's a cool chick, pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:57 #16266Regular Member

Posts: 11It's a go for Allison
Don't be hesitant about Allison. She is the sweetest and true girl next door. She has a real professional job, no drugs and pretty much a normal gal. I first met her when she advertised on Craigslist for naughty house cleaning and massage. She has blossomed from there. She went to SA and went for the sugar daddy thing along with one time visits. She is open minded so don't be shy about any fantasies you may have. She is a diamond in the rough fellas. Treat her right and with respect. I wish I could spend more time with her but I'd fall in love.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 11:32 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 29Same pictures and same ad you were inquiring about
#16019 linked ad: https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/823489401995.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
Your linked ad: https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187.
If that's not the same lady, then one of them is a fake.
-
04-29-21 08:42 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 727Post
Today they 16030 and 16032.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 01:40 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 13216019 seems to be about bre sexi
There was another number reported that didn't seem to be her either.
Originally Posted by HoosierNative
[View Original Post]
Now. I'm not the best on search. I tried "wet" and "wet wet".
Anyway, appreciate anyone that can steer me to correct posts.
KC.
-
04-28-21 23:33 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 578Allison
She was on SA for quite a while. We texted off and on for months, but never met. I'm honestly a little surprised to see ber escorting now.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:15 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 1095You and me both
I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 17:59 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 135411 Allison
Looking for info on this provider.
I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.
https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
-
04-28-21 16:13 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 120See my previous posts
#16019, #16021.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:24 #16258Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11No he's just saying that this is a "hobby". If you've read all the replies, this guy has never saw Hannah.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 14:36 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 29Wet Wet
I remember her being reviewed last month, and tracked it down #16019.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
According to report she was legit but more or less just laid there.
-
04-28-21 14:32 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone dream of "Wet Wet" ebony??
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187
I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.
Hoping someone has a report they can share.
KC.
-
04-28-21 13:33 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 125My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






