Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 335 of 542 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPro  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her, but every time I contact her she tells me she's staying at the murder motel. I won't go there.

  2. #3106
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Jessica Cherry

    I have seen her many times. She is good-looking and has a sexy body. No real obvious signs of drug use aside from the stench of weed.

    She performs reasonably well but she has mood swings too so she can be a pain at times. I almost always have a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this girl?

  3. #3105

    Jessica Cherry


  4. #3104
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    I only saw her one time after she got married and moved into a different house farther east. Too bad, I really miss her reliability, punctuality and great service.

    Very, very few of the current crop know how it's done. What a shame! But I hope she's happy. She was always great with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fordarizonatuc  [View Original Post]
    Any info on what happen work Nikki 520 363.

    She out of the hobby.

  5. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen / heard from Natalie lately? I'm looking specifically for the one who used to go by Velvet, man made T&A? Old #'s I have aren't in service and her Twitter and Instagram are both gone. I know she was doing the bi-coastal thing pre COVID, but I can't find anything other ads that are from years ago.

    I am aware of some drama associated with her, so feel free to PM if you'd like.

    Thanks.
    I've seen ads from her in the last year. I think she uses Tryst now.

  6. #3102

    Nat

    Wondering if anyone has seen / heard from Natalie lately? I'm looking specifically for the one who used to go by Velvet, man made T&A? Old #'s I have aren't in service and her Twitter and Instagram are both gone. I know she was doing the bi-coastal thing pre COVID, but I can't find anything other ads that are from years ago.

    I am aware of some drama associated with her, so feel free to PM if you'd like.

    Thanks.

  7. #3101

    Nikki

    Any info on what happen work Nikki 520 363.

    She out of the hobby.

  8. #3100
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Queen Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514
    When I booked with her I ended up arriving at the scheduled time, ended up taking her 2 hours to get ready, I got tired of waiting so I left, she texted 2 hours later she was finally ready so I went back.

    Big Mistake, I told her I did not have the time for more than a hhr after wasting so much time waiting, boy did that piss her off.

    Massage was just pouring oil on my back with a weak attempt at a massage.

    Happy Ending was ruined probably from the wait and her entitled attitude.

    Save your money, much better out there.

  9. #3099

    Mariposa

    Mariposa is the real deal guys. It is hard to get a hold of her but if you can. Do it! Is looks even better in person then her pics! And she has such a sexy body clean. Unfortunately we had no one to host so car was cramped and a little rough but definitely going to try to see her again definitely worth it.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/048846122930

  10. #3098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Yea I've read some of the reviews in the past. It sounded like her menu was very limited. I was just curious if that has changed, as I've seen FS on her recent posts.
    Good lord her ad has more text than any review I've read here.

    I know this hobby is subjective, but I don't think she's all that great looking.

  11. #3097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf  [View Original Post]
    There have been several not so positive reviews of her lately.
    Yea I've read some of the reviews in the past. It sounded like her menu was very limited. I was just curious if that has changed, as I've seen FS on her recent posts.

  12. #3096

    Queen Bee?

    Appears to be the gal posting under the name Queen Bee under massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514

  13. #3095
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...589&viewfull=1#post5312589.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

  14. #3094

    Did you try searching for Sophia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest420  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514
    There have been several not so positive reviews of her lately.

  15. #3093

    Lovely⩯Sophia

    Does anyone have experience with her recently? It looks like she has opened up her menu a little bit, I wonder if it's worth a visit now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/554629278514

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape