Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24805
-
04-28-21 13:33 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 125My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 05:30 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 1174I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.
-
04-27-21 21:06 #16253Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11I don't think her boyfriend is in her ads.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 20:39 #16252Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 20:15 #16251Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 19:33 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 350Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.
Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.
-
04-27-21 18:37 #16249Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-21 16:57 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 220Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:12 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 509I don't care who it was
I do however care about being insulted. Sounds like you've found the love of your life. Several times a month x $160. You suggest that another monger take a look at himself for making a statement "You" didn't like. We collectively share our experiences. That's what we do. Sorry "You" didn't like feedback from others. Seems you might have special interests here to me.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:11 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 509I don't care who it was
I do however care about being insulted. Sounds like you've found the love of your life. Several times a month x $160. You suggest that another monger take a look at himself for making a statement "You" didn't like. We collectively share our experiences. That's what we do. Sorry "You" didn't like the feedback from others. Seems you might have special interests here to me.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 12:50 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 45Catherine
I hope she is alright. Been seeing her for about three years now have become very fond of her to say the least. I know her background and past history and know she struggles. Haven't texted or heard from her for a couple of weeks. She posted as recently as yesterday. If anyone here has info on her status or well being I hope you will share it.
-
04-27-21 10:34 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 727Hannah
I know she doesn't do her own booking. I also find her to be a sweetheart but also YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 09:42 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 120Beth: watch your back
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-689-1883
Spent some time with Beth and got a surprise knock on the door after 10 minutes. She claimed it was the hotel looking for money, but was happy to shuffle me out of there right away. I didn't have any trouble with the guy who knocked on the door, but I am pretty sure he doesn't work for the hotel. I would advise caution with her!!
-
04-27-21 00:23 #16242Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 00:03 #16241Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11Have you saw the reviews on LS for Hannah? Not just the public ones but the ones you have to login to see. All the reviews I've ever saw say she's a sweetheart. Like I said, I see her on a regular. She's one of the nicest escorts I've ever saw. She had towels for her clients, that's the only escort I've ever saw do that. She's in a nice, safe location.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





