Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I never got to fuck her in the ass but I really wanted to. She would text me a lot but we could never agree on a price. I bet ass to mouth with her was amazing.
    I have / had a video of her getting anal with her talent / pimp / bf when she was trying to have her personal porn site.

  2. #14392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?
    I have some bros who did that, they got that service from her, I don't know she is not my type.

  3. #14391

    Sony formerly of Kirkland Girls?

    Does anybody know what happened to Sony, formerly of the Kirkland Girls?

    5'9" hot light-skinned Black girl. Slim, nice small perky breasts. Friendly personality.

    Had every reason to be uppety and stuck up and GPS, but was humble.

  4. #14390

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?82897-kiana69

    Anyone heard how she is these days? Haven't seen an ad in over a year and was posting some depressing stuff before. When I saw her last year before all this virus shit happened, she was bubbly and was all in on everything. A bit pricey at 5 bills but everything was on the table, all holes uncovered, atm, etc.
    I never got to fuck her in the ass but I really wanted to. She would text me a lot but we could never agree on a price. I bet ass to mouth with her was amazing.

  5. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?
    She is about 50% larger than RachaelXXX. Given the price point, I decided to pass on her.

  6. #14388

    Latinababi??

    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?

  7. #14387

    Tori. Fun Time

    Since I enjoy reading this board and haven't really contributed much I thought I would share my latest encounter. I also realize this is not entirely "on topic" but thought some may appreciate the info.

    Was looking for a good BBBJ / CIM yesterday after a long day at work. Ended up texting Tori after finding her ad. I don't think she is on the other board. All arrangements were handled via text. Told her I was looking for a QV for BBBJ / CIM. She agreed to my request for $. Her incall was nice (hotel) near Alderwood Mall. She was very friendly, right to the point and had me blasting her tonsils within 10 minutes of arrival. Overall a positive experience I wanted to share.

    As far as BBFS, I suspect it's probably on the menu for the right $. As always, YMMV.

    Enjoy:

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/250232545884

  8. #14386
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that, but the game is probably pretty much the same everywhere.
    There's always Thailand. :-D

  9. #14385
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your sentiment but when I read this I realized it was the perfect summary of the state of the hobby in this area. "At least you had a mediocre experience and didn't get ripped off" now constitutes a successful venture in Seattle.

    I need to move.
    Good luck with that, but the game is probably pretty much the same everywhere.

  10. #14384
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I know, I know, Kangels is bad these days. I too miss the glorious Kgirl scene. But I was desperate and not thinking with my big head. So anyways I book and I beg the booker not to give me an old hag. They recommend Pink (who turns out to be an old whale). Who of course is amenable to this thread.

    So I show up, everything seems normal. But obviously a huge bait and switch as this girl is like at least 40+. I should have left right there but alas I wasn't thinking with the big head. Anyways, after the usual procedure she starts to get down to business when my phone goes off. Which was weird cause I was not expecting a call. I check the phone and it was a 206 code. I was staring at it for a moment and Pink flips out. She tries to grab the phone and block the number. I grab the phone back and ask what she was doing. At that point I looked into her face and saw sheer terror. Not what I was expecting. When I refused to give the phone back she ran out of the room for a moment, ran back into the room now dressed threw open the closet grabbed a suitcase and literally ran out of the door. Leaving a trail of 20's behind her.

    I stood there shocked for a moment and then threw some shit on grabbed what I could find of my donation and high tailed it out of there.

    I have never had a crazier experience than that and I have seen a lot of shit over the last 6 years.

    Stay far away from this. Oh and I did get a text from the scheduler saying sorry they don't know what happened.
    I recently learned that Sam, the Chinese owner / booker of Kangels, was killed very recently in a car crash. The new booker says it's business as usual, but I've heard that some of the girls are packing up and leaving as they can and that it's difficult to get new girls to come here with KA. This is a TOTAL guess, but maybe Pink was on edge because of the chaos caused by their owner suddenly meeting his demise and therefore extra suspicious of anything and everything.

    FYI there's a dedicated Asian provider thread here with lots of K-girl discussion:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion

  11. #14383
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Even though you overpaid somewhat for a mediocre experience (at least you got BBFS CIP), at least you didn't get ripped off.
    I appreciate your sentiment but when I read this I realized it was the perfect summary of the state of the hobby in this area. "At least you had a mediocre experience and didn't get ripped off" now constitutes a successful venture in Seattle.

    I need to move.

  12. #14382
    Also, last time I reached out, these crazy fucks demanded to send them a photo of my ID. I was like f no and asked them if they were out of their minds. Oddly enough that ended the conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    So who was the phone call from??

  13. #14381
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgain  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a little bit before she stopped posting. Have seen her a few times over the course of the past few years and was always pretty upbeat and pleasant to be with. I always played it safe but always wanted to give the 5 bills option a try. More so now that I haven't seen her being available. Tried messaging her over the summer to see if she was around but didn't hear back. Hope things turned around for the better for her. Would jump at the opportunity to see her again.
    Yeah I haven't seen her post at all since last year. Towards the end there she was posting some really dark thoughts, so hopefully she is ok. The last round with her was extremely memorable. Everything was on the table.

  14. #14380

    Kiana69

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?82897-kiana69

    Anyone heard how she is these days? Haven't seen an ad in over a year and was posting some depressing stuff before. When I saw her last year before all this virus shit happened, she was bubbly and was all in on everything. A bit pricey at 5 bills but everything was on the table, all holes uncovered, atm, etc.
    I saw her a little bit before she stopped posting. Have seen her a few times over the course of the past few years and was always pretty upbeat and pleasant to be with. I always played it safe but always wanted to give the 5 bills option a try. More so now that I haven't seen her being available. Tried messaging her over the summer to see if she was around but didn't hear back. Hope things turned around for the better for her. Would jump at the opportunity to see her again.

  15. #14379

    Bonnie Wolf back

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128058%3B-Pack!%26%23128139%3 B-TEXT-615-640-0962-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-100-Ravenouss-and-100-ATF.

    She wouldn't let it in last time bb but I got some good labia slides and one *almost* "just the tip" but the hourly rate got ridiculous and I quit going.

    Anybody fill it up last time or going to try again? I'm.

    In OR for the week otherwise maybe. Someone go hit it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape