Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14400

  2. #14399

    Latinababi??

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?
    Yeah she was extremely open on text with me too about her menu. Did not see her as her pics make her look large and I am not into that. Someone just mentioned that she looks 50% bigger than RachelXXX. If that is true. I am glad I passed.

  3. #14398

    Kiekie von c

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampie75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea if she belongs here? Seen here once and wondered with all the oil she uses if I could just go for it. It's really not my style to just do it without making sure I can first.

    Any intel would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    The closest I have gotten to anything bare with her is to pull her up from BBBJ for some kissing and she's been happy to do a little grinding but makes sure that we aren't lined up. Her preferred sex style is to just get jackhammered as hard and as fast as possible but, from my experience, does NOT belong here.
    As stated earlier. I have not seen her so no personal experience. I bet she does though. My experience in this hobby is that every SP is definitely BB'ing someone. They may act all "holier than thou" but they all fuck someone or the other without condoms. The ones really careful about it getting out. Just make sure they are doing it with a very limited number of people and only with those that see them pretty regularly and have built trust that they can keep their mouths shut. I may be wrong about her. But you can assume she probably does.

  4. #14397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. Wish I had seen that. If anyone has a link to the vid on one of the streaming sites. Please do share the link.
    I tried to find it, I have her old texts to me but couldn't find it.

  5. #14396

    Kiekie

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampie75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea if she belongs here? Seen here once and wondered with all the oil she uses if I could just go for it. It's really not my style to just do it without making sure I can first.

    Any intel would be appreciated.
    The closest I have gotten to anything bare with her is to pull her up from BBBJ for some kissing and she's been happy to do a little grinding but makes sure that we aren't lined up. Her preferred sex style is to just get jackhammered as hard and as fast as possible but, from my experience, does NOT belong here.

  6. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I never got to fuck her in the ass but I really wanted to. She would text me a lot but we could never agree on a price. I bet ass to mouth with her was amazing.
    It was from any hole to any other hole. Her ass though was tight as a vise. Really am missing fucking her. Slide it in that little by little and she'll cum a few times while you're doing it, moaning the entire way.

  7. #14394

    Kiana taking it up the rump.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have / had a video of her getting anal with her talent / pimp / bf when she was trying to have her personal porn site.
    Awesome. Wish I had seen that. If anyone has a link to the vid on one of the streaming sites. Please do share the link.

  8. #14393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I never got to fuck her in the ass but I really wanted to. She would text me a lot but we could never agree on a price. I bet ass to mouth with her was amazing.
    I have / had a video of her getting anal with her talent / pimp / bf when she was trying to have her personal porn site.

  9. #14392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?
    I have some bros who did that, they got that service from her, I don't know she is not my type.

  10. #14391

    Sony formerly of Kirkland Girls?

    Does anybody know what happened to Sony, formerly of the Kirkland Girls?

    5'9" hot light-skinned Black girl. Slim, nice small perky breasts. Friendly personality.

    Had every reason to be uppety and stuck up and GPS, but was humble.

  11. #14390

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?82897-kiana69

    Anyone heard how she is these days? Haven't seen an ad in over a year and was posting some depressing stuff before. When I saw her last year before all this virus shit happened, she was bubbly and was all in on everything. A bit pricey at 5 bills but everything was on the table, all holes uncovered, atm, etc.
    I never got to fuck her in the ass but I really wanted to. She would text me a lot but we could never agree on a price. I bet ass to mouth with her was amazing.

  12. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?
    She is about 50% larger than RachaelXXX. Given the price point, I decided to pass on her.

  13. #14388

    Latinababi??

    I exchanged a few texts with this TNA provider -- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials.

    Her ad reads ask any question. I asked if her VIP includes BBFS. She replied for $100 tip it does. I then asked does it include CIP and she text back yes. Has anyone seen this latina?

  14. #14387

    Tori. Fun Time

    Since I enjoy reading this board and haven't really contributed much I thought I would share my latest encounter. I also realize this is not entirely "on topic" but thought some may appreciate the info.

    Was looking for a good BBBJ / CIM yesterday after a long day at work. Ended up texting Tori after finding her ad. I don't think she is on the other board. All arrangements were handled via text. Told her I was looking for a QV for BBBJ / CIM. She agreed to my request for $. Her incall was nice (hotel) near Alderwood Mall. She was very friendly, right to the point and had me blasting her tonsils within 10 minutes of arrival. Overall a positive experience I wanted to share.

    As far as BBFS, I suspect it's probably on the menu for the right $. As always, YMMV.

    Enjoy:

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/250232545884

  15. #14386
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that, but the game is probably pretty much the same everywhere.
    There's always Thailand. :-D

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape