Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16255
    My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.

  2. #16254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    If you're issue was with her at the door why didn't you just leave? I'm sure if Hannah had an issue with you it's because you're a creepy guy. Which makes sense because you're calling reviewing escorts a "hobby".
    I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.

    Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.

  3. #16253
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.

    I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.

    Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.
    I don't think her boyfriend is in her ads.

  4. #16252
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #16251
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #16250
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.

    I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.

    Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.

  7. #16249
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #16248
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
    Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.

  9. #16247

    I don't care who it was

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    I do however care about being insulted. Sounds like you've found the love of your life. Several times a month x $160. You suggest that another monger take a look at himself for making a statement "You" didn't like. We collectively share our experiences. That's what we do. Sorry "You" didn't like feedback from others. Seems you might have special interests here to me.

  10. #16246

    I don't care who it was

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    I do however care about being insulted. Sounds like you've found the love of your life. Several times a month x $160. You suggest that another monger take a look at himself for making a statement "You" didn't like. We collectively share our experiences. That's what we do. Sorry "You" didn't like the feedback from others. Seems you might have special interests here to me.

  11. #16245

    Catherine

    I hope she is alright. Been seeing her for about three years now have become very fond of her to say the least. I know her background and past history and know she struggles. Haven't texted or heard from her for a couple of weeks. She posted as recently as yesterday. If anyone here has info on her status or well being I hope you will share it.

  12. #16244

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    I know she doesn't do her own booking. I also find her to be a sweetheart but also YMMV.

  13. #16243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Beth: watch your back

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-689-1883

    Spent some time with Beth and got a surprise knock on the door after 10 minutes. She claimed it was the hotel looking for money, but was happy to shuffle me out of there right away. I didn't have any trouble with the guy who knocked on the door, but I am pretty sure he doesn't work for the hotel. I would advise caution with her!!

  14. #16242
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.

  15. #16241
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
    Have you saw the reviews on LS for Hannah? Not just the public ones but the ones you have to login to see. All the reviews I've ever saw say she's a sweetheart. Like I said, I see her on a regular. She's one of the nicest escorts I've ever saw. She had towels for her clients, that's the only escort I've ever saw do that. She's in a nice, safe location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape