Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1378

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, looking for information on a current visitor, Linda:

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-linda-51127

    Please give details or DM me.

    Thanks you!
    Saw her couple days ago. She is from Kazacstan. Nice and quite girl. She is pretty but I won't to repeat again. I prefer open minded girls. I saw Lulu, Aida, Betty, Kristen, Linda. They are all Russian Asians girls. My opinion is the best service with Betty.

  2. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Dude, BBBJ and BBJ are same thing. Just less need to say "back". It's bare. No such thing as NCBJ, LOL.
    LOL, actually there is no such thing as BBJ, (check the abbreviations section) which is my point. Have fun.

  3. #1376

    262 C won't learn or change

    Today she posted Katya. Couldn't find a review so maybe I'm missing it but pics were familiar. Anyway, she has her as 5'6 140 lbs but the pics are of a young slim girl. So I texted her that this size would suggest a thick girl so can she use a real photo or send me one so I can see, because we know she mostly uses fake photos and not close to the reality, in addition to the age being understated by 10 years. Anyway, no reply, but she did change the photos but not the size. So Katya must be a pretty thick girl. Girl in photo is 120 lbs on a bad day. Actually, if she even compared what height weight she uses for her other girls, like an Angelina or similar, she would know that this is completely off the mark.

    It's become really hard to trust her photos with her girls. Some guys don't care and will stay regardless. But some of us are more picky and we want the photo to match the girl in age and size. Drives me nuts!

  4. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I did not know. Then if BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job, what does the first "B" in BBJ stand for? I would think NO Cover Blow Job would be NCBJ.
    Dude, BBBJ and BBJ are same thing. Just less need to say "back". It's bare. No such thing as NCBJ, LOL.

  5. #1374

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I recall that I got BBBJ or BBJ (no cover BJ) as opposed to CBJ (covered BJ).
    Thanks, I did not know. Then if BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job, what does the first "B" in BBJ stand for? I would think NO Cover Blow Job would be NCBJ.

  6. #1373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, saw her based on your prior very accurate review of her, thanks. What is BBJ? Is that covered or uncovered? I know BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job = uncovered. I don't find BBJ in the abbreviations page. (Maybe TJ knows since he said he got the same thing.).
    I recall that I got BBBJ or BBJ (no cover BJ) as opposed to CBJ (covered BJ).

  7. #1372

    Mery

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mery show up announced today and as you probably read my previous review on her she's my fantasy come true girl. 20 yrs old, tight soft and skinny petite little body with a nice round ass. I've jerked off to pictures like that. Wow, she can't be more than 100 lbs, but she is like 5'7. She was probably in Florida so she had a nice thong tan line this visit and with that body OMG I would have been in that Beach sneaking in some candid photos. Anyway, she may not be the body for some, but for me, that's perfection. It's the best high school fantasy I've seen come our way in this market in a long time.

    Now, Mery is not the most animated or engaged provider. So if you want response, she isn't going to give it. It is clear she is just doing this, and probably doesn't enjoy it. But if you ok past that, then her body is a temple to pray to the lord that blessed you with it. Pretty open but YMMV. With her I mostly do the work to her. Daty that tiny little peach is so tasty and DATO is also the sweetest and cleanest. She smells good and the views are fantastic. Her small boobs are just full enough and soft enough to spend a good 10 min on them. Her flat stomach and hip bones so sexy. BBJ was just ok, couldn't take the whole thing. Main act is good for me as she is tight and multiple positions make the views awesome. Her skin is so soft that I'm usually running my hands all over her as I'm pumping away. I have to focus really hard with her not to blow in 2 min.

    I'm a fan of her body. Not her personality as she is reserved and doesn't talk much. Yesterday she maybe was on a low day to boot, so hardly talked at all. Last time we had a great conversation. So maybe off day. Anyway, pics are not her as you probably already guessed but she is that tiny.
    Yeah, saw her based on your prior very accurate review of her, thanks. What is BBJ? Is that covered or uncovered? I know BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job = uncovered. I don't find BBJ in the abbreviations page. (Maybe TJ knows since he said he got the same thing.).

  8. #1371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mery show up announced today and as you probably read my previous review on her she's my fantasy come true girl. 20 yrs old, tight soft and skinny petite little body with a nice round ass. I've jerked off to pictures like that. Wow, she can't be more than 100 lbs, but she is like 5'7. She was probably in Florida so she had a nice thong tan line this visit and with that body OMG I would have been in that Beach sneaking in some candid photos. Anyway, she may not be the body for some, but for me, that's perfection. It's the best high school fantasy I've seen come our way in this market in a long time.

    Now, Mery is not the most animated or engaged provider. So if you want response, she isn't going to give it. It is clear she is just doing this, and probably doesn't enjoy it. But if you ok past that, then her body is a temple to pray to the lord that blessed you with it. Pretty open but YMMV. With her I mostly do the work to her. Daty that tiny little peach is so tasty and DATO is also the sweetest and cleanest. She smells good and the views are fantastic. Her small boobs are just full enough and soft enough to spend a good 10 min on them. Her flat stomach and hip bones so sexy. BBJ was just ok, couldn't take the whole thing. Main act is good for me as she is tight and multiple positions make the views awesome. Her skin is so soft that I'm usually running my hands all over her as I'm pumping away. I have to focus really hard with her not to blow in 2 min.

    I'm a fan of her body. Not her personality as she is reserved and doesn't talk much. Yesterday she maybe was on a low day to boot, so hardly talked at all. Last time we had a great conversation. So maybe off day. Anyway, pics are not her as you probably already guessed but she is that tiny.
    My experience was very similar.

  9. #1370

    Merry 262

    I saw Mery show up announced today and as you probably read my previous review on her she's my fantasy come true girl. 20 yrs old, tight soft and skinny petite little body with a nice round ass. I've jerked off to pictures like that. Wow, she can't be more than 100 lbs, but she is like 5'7. She was probably in Florida so she had a nice thong tan line this visit and with that body OMG I would have been in that Beach sneaking in some candid photos. Anyway, she may not be the body for some, but for me, that's perfection. It's the best high school fantasy I've seen come our way in this market in a long time.

    Now, Mery is not the most animated or engaged provider. So if you want response, she isn't going to give it. It is clear she is just doing this, and probably doesn't enjoy it. But if you ok past that, then her body is a temple to pray to the lord that blessed you with it. Pretty open but YMMV. With her I mostly do the work to her. Daty that tiny little peach is so tasty and DATO is also the sweetest and cleanest. She smells good and the views are fantastic. Her small boobs are just full enough and soft enough to spend a good 10 min on them. Her flat stomach and hip bones so sexy. BBJ was just ok, couldn't take the whole thing. Main act is good for me as she is tight and multiple positions make the views awesome. Her skin is so soft that I'm usually running my hands all over her as I'm pumping away. I have to focus really hard with her not to blow in 2 min.

    I'm a fan of her body. Not her personality as she is reserved and doesn't talk much. Yesterday she maybe was on a low day to boot, so hardly talked at all. Last time we had a great conversation. So maybe off day. Anyway, pics are not her as you probably already guessed but she is that tiny.

  10. #1369

    Linda of 262

    Hi Guys, looking for information on a current visitor, Linda:

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-linda-51127

    Please give details or DM me.

    Thanks you!

  11. #1368
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you have an issue with a post then report it.

    A2

  12. #1367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Tamila

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and glad I did.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...e-tamila-49044

    Pictures are her, just enhanced as expected.

    She has a hot body with toned abs and enhanced breasts. Started with a body to body rub which was sensual, then a slow CBJ which alone would have made my day. But since we only had 30 min (my fault) she gets on top of me and starts the main event. Great view in Cow Girl, then Reverse Cow Girl, then Doggy, and of course Lazy Doggy, followed by Spooning Doggy, leading to Mongolian Horseback, then a switch to tasty DATY (no FIV per her request), moving on to Mish, then an all out explosion in Tilted Mish with extra pumps in her super tight pussy. Her moaning made it that much more fun!

    I will repeat.
    I saw her earlier in the week. I am very sure that the pictures are not of her. The girl in the pics has a very small frame with long legs, Tamila that I saw has a much bigger frame and is shorter with much shorter legs and a longer torso. She is easily mid 30's with faint crows feet around her eyes. She is thick but not at all fat, she works out and is tight everywhere. She was fresh out of the shower when I arrived with no makeup which was great as she has a very pretty face and didn't need any. Nice tits with perky nipples but had to be gentle with them. DATY was great and when I went towards the back door she firmly pushed me away. CBJ and deep throated me several times. She wanted doggie for the main event but I put her on her back with legs straight up and then doggie. I wanted CG but she refused. With legs up she started to flinch when I gave it to her hard and fast so I slowed down. No kissing for me at all. Would repeat in a pinch but only of other options were really limited. She had boxes of wipes and was constantly wiping things down before and afterwards.

  13. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today in Skokie. Very sensual and sexy. Tight little spinner body. Beware though. . she did mention she has / gets thrush. Wash carefully if you touch.
    Skokie is far for me but I see she is around again and now in Schaumburg. My concern is your comment that she said she has or gets Thrush. Never has anyone said that to me and thrush is typically oral in babies. So are we talking about the right issue? What if she has some other disease or something? Can you elaborate how the subject came up and why? Did you see anything on her body? I don't want to take a dive until I know more.

  14. #1365

    Old

    Did you not bother to google the phone #? Clearly the same Sofia just trying to rebrand herself as "Gloria".

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachvan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, just ran across this ad on CL. Is this the same Sofia that used to post very leading photos and then was just legit? Thanks.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/b...308719827.html

  15. #1364

    New or old Sofia?

    Hey all, just ran across this ad on CL. Is this the same Sofia that used to post very leading photos and then was just legit? Thanks.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/b...308719827.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape