Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Escort Review: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers

+ Submit Review
Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1813
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    262 Alla

    Saw Alla on her first day for a 45 min session.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-50002

    The selfie in white undergarments is likely her.

    She has the thin / athletic body of a runway model with large tattoos on back and hip. An exotic face and a certain charm.

    She opened with a nice BBBJ and then we just did CFS every which way. Without rushing, she made me blow my wad inside her and let me keep pumping until I saw spent.

    Worth seeing this one!

    TJ.

  2. #1182

    262 Sonya and Melody

    Sonya was a lot of fun. Very hot body- I think I have seen her before under a different name.

    But her looks / attitude were all great. Very good to talk to.

    No kissing though, all covered. Some restrictions but overall fun time.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...us-sonya-38142

    Melody was smoking hot!! I ran into her in the lobby, and she was turning everyone's heads with her hot looks.

    Great attitude- some restrictions like with Sonya but you'd be missing something if you don't see her.

    Great time!!

    Had a great https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...y-4-days-47922.

  3. #1181

    262 Vanessa

    Anyone see Vanessa yet? She's young and pics look great, which I was told are real. Have had a pretty busy schedule but will try to see her before she leaves.

  4. #1180

    262 Betty and Asya

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ip-betty-35868

    Saw Betty last month and she was pretty like others have reported. She's actually Mongolian who speaks Russian. She was good but we didn't really click and I didn't experience the sex fiend that others reported. Upcharged for BBBJ and did cim. Overall a very good time and highly recommend but I wouldn't see her again as she's really not my type.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...dly-asya-49000

    Saw Asya week ago and her English is not that great but better than some of the girls from 262. She's short and has enhanced breasts. Felt like it was natural Cs and she got them upgraded to DD as they felt natural up top but you can feel the implants on bottom near the underboobs.

    Now her and I clicked and she started by stating that she was a sex maniac. The pics in the bathroom are definitely not her. The one on the Victorian chair is most accurate, however she has kinda high cheek bones and it reminded me of oceans 13 actress Ellen Barkin "Abigail" who was the assistant to Pacino but few years younger looking.

    Upcharged for BBBJ (doesn't neglect the boys either) doesn't like daty but will let you if you insist, yet YMMV. Didn't do cim cim nor did I ask. At one point she couldn't wait anymore and throw on the condom and cowgirls, reversed cg. Wanted me on top. She's very flexible had her knees to her ears. Ended up picking her up from that position and blew in bag in the standing position holding her body up with my arms. Afterwards. She cleaned me. Gave me massage and she wanted a 2nd round and we went at it. Didn't pop 2nd and went over the 30 minutes by a few. Handler Christina was calling her phone and leaving messages. Asya just laughed and cleaned me up a bit, chatted as I dressed and I went on my way.

    Definitely recommend if Abigail from oceans 13 look gets you going. I would repeat and will hopefully before she leaves.

  5. #1179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    262 Tamila

    Saw her last night and glad I did.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...e-tamila-49044

    Pictures are her, just enhanced as expected.

    She has a hot body with toned abs and enhanced breasts. Started with a body to body rub which was sensual, then a slow CBJ which alone would have made my day. But since we only had 30 min (my fault) she gets on top of me and starts the main event. Great view in Cow Girl, then Reverse Cow Girl, then Doggy, and of course Lazy Doggy, followed by Spooning Doggy, leading to Mongolian Horseback, then a switch to tasty DATY (no FIV per her request), moving on to Mish, then an all out explosion in Tilted Mish with extra pumps in her super tight pussy. Her moaning made it that much more fun!

    I will repeat.

  6. #1178

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad, didn't see anything here about her so thought I'd TOFTT.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/199122

    To begin with, definitely not the girl in the pics, but I knew that before I arrived. Kind of looked like her if you squinted your eyes. Not bad looking though, decent body, a little around the middle. Didn't speak much english, but enough to get by. Decent hotel in the Des Plaines area.

    Told me to get naked and lay on the bed, I asked her to do the same. Which I think surprised her. Started with light massage with lots of oil. Felt pretty good. Then started the body rub, boobs to back and butt. Progressed to a lot of nice light teasing of my ass and the boys. I flipped and she continued light massage and teasing. She did a little body rub on the front. Stomach and legs only. Asked her to rub her tits on my dick, but said she didn't do that. So no chance of a Russian. BTW. No touching of her pussy was allowed, couldn't even get close without her saying "too close". LOL. Ended up with her laying on top of me with HJ to finish.

    BTW. No shower together, although I didn't push it. She started the shower for me, I figured she'd follow me in, but didn't.

    Could have been better, but could have been a lot worse. Worth a visit, although maybe not multiples.
    Had my eye on her for the last week or so but I was hesitant to pull the trigger. I appreciate the honest review.

  7. #1177

    Kamila

    Saw this ad, didn't see anything here about her so thought I'd TOFTT.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/199122

    To begin with, definitely not the girl in the pics, but I knew that before I arrived. Kind of looked like her if you squinted your eyes. Not bad looking though, decent body, a little around the middle. Didn't speak much english, but enough to get by. Decent hotel in the Des Plaines area.

    Told me to get naked and lay on the bed, I asked her to do the same. Which I think surprised her. Started with light massage with lots of oil. Felt pretty good. Then started the body rub, boobs to back and butt. Progressed to a lot of nice light teasing of my ass and the boys. I flipped and she continued light massage and teasing. She did a little body rub on the front. Stomach and legs only. Asked her to rub her tits on my dick, but said she didn't do that. So no chance of a Russian. BTW. No touching of her pussy was allowed, couldn't even get close without her saying "too close". LOL. Ended up with her laying on top of me with HJ to finish.

    BTW. No shower together, although I didn't push it. She started the shower for me, I figured she'd follow me in, but didn't.

    Could have been better, but could have been a lot worse. Worth a visit, although maybe not multiples.

  8. #1176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Any information on Nata with 262 would be appreciated.

    Thank you!

    PM'ed you.

  9. #1175

    NATA From 262

    Any information on Nata with 262 would be appreciated.

    Thank you!

  10. #1174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    C-cup implants.
    Agree. I saw her today and she was not what I remembered when I saw her last year. May have gained a few pounds. However, the CBJ was very nice with plenty of work on my inner thighs and balls (once I hinted how much I like that) while alternating hand and mouth on my shaft. She spent a good 10 min doing this after a 10 min light back rub. The final 10 min was CFS with her on top before I blew in mish. Caution, her nipples are very sensitive and I accidentally got carried away and she almost jumped off me.

  11. #1173
    C-cup implants.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. When I saw her, the BBBJ was worth the visit. Too bad she is doing CBJ now.

    What is Cs?

  12. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. When I saw her, the BBBJ was worth the visit. Too bad she is doing CBJ now.

    What is Cs?
    I believe the reference is about breast size being enlarged.

  13. #1171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by WildChild123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?
    She is not on the 262 roster today but I saw her earlier this year. The face picture is accurate and the picture of her in a white dress and left forearm tattoo is likely her, but she was not as thin when I saw her. Not fat, just fuller. I recall she had perfect natural breasts and did some things with her pelvic muscles while I was inside her that impressed me. Overall, an average 262 performance. Someone else reviewed her also on this board and she has 5 reviews on TER (4 good, 1 not).

  14. #1170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Saw her, not super impressed. CBJ, nice, thorough but covered. Sex was fine, but somewhat uninspiring. She has decently done Cs.
    Thanks for the update. When I saw her, the BBBJ was worth the visit. Too bad she is doing CBJ now.

    What is Cs?

  15. #1169

    262 Ksenia

    Has anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape