Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1813
-
05-04-21 14:44 #1378Regular Member

Posts: 18Answer
Saw her couple days ago. She is from Kazacstan. Nice and quite girl. She is pretty but I won't to repeat again. I prefer open minded girls. I saw Lulu, Aida, Betty, Kristen, Linda. They are all Russian Asians girls. My opinion is the best service with Betty.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 10:00 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 293LOL, actually there is no such thing as BBJ, (check the abbreviations section) which is my point. Have fun.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 17:51 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 433262 C won't learn or change
Today she posted Katya. Couldn't find a review so maybe I'm missing it but pics were familiar. Anyway, she has her as 5'6 140 lbs but the pics are of a young slim girl. So I texted her that this size would suggest a thick girl so can she use a real photo or send me one so I can see, because we know she mostly uses fake photos and not close to the reality, in addition to the age being understated by 10 years. Anyway, no reply, but she did change the photos but not the size. So Katya must be a pretty thick girl. Girl in photo is 120 lbs on a bad day. Actually, if she even compared what height weight she uses for her other girls, like an Angelina or similar, she would know that this is completely off the mark.
It's become really hard to trust her photos with her girls. Some guys don't care and will stay regardless. But some of us are more picky and we want the photo to match the girl in age and size. Drives me nuts!
-
04-29-21 11:06 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 433Dude, BBBJ and BBJ are same thing. Just less need to say "back". It's bare. No such thing as NCBJ, LOL.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:41 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 293Bbj
Thanks, I did not know. Then if BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job, what does the first "B" in BBJ stand for? I would think NO Cover Blow Job would be NCBJ.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 21:43 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 1358I recall that I got BBBJ or BBJ (no cover BJ) as opposed to CBJ (covered BJ).
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:15 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 293Mery
Yeah, saw her based on your prior very accurate review of her, thanks. What is BBJ? Is that covered or uncovered? I know BBBJ stands for Bare Back Blow Job = uncovered. I don't find BBJ in the abbreviations page. (Maybe TJ knows since he said he got the same thing.).
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 05:36 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 1358My experience was very similar.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:48 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 433Merry 262
I saw Mery show up announced today and as you probably read my previous review on her she's my fantasy come true girl. 20 yrs old, tight soft and skinny petite little body with a nice round ass. I've jerked off to pictures like that. Wow, she can't be more than 100 lbs, but she is like 5'7. She was probably in Florida so she had a nice thong tan line this visit and with that body OMG I would have been in that Beach sneaking in some candid photos. Anyway, she may not be the body for some, but for me, that's perfection. It's the best high school fantasy I've seen come our way in this market in a long time.
Now, Mery is not the most animated or engaged provider. So if you want response, she isn't going to give it. It is clear she is just doing this, and probably doesn't enjoy it. But if you ok past that, then her body is a temple to pray to the lord that blessed you with it. Pretty open but YMMV. With her I mostly do the work to her. Daty that tiny little peach is so tasty and DATO is also the sweetest and cleanest. She smells good and the views are fantastic. Her small boobs are just full enough and soft enough to spend a good 10 min on them. Her flat stomach and hip bones so sexy. BBJ was just ok, couldn't take the whole thing. Main act is good for me as she is tight and multiple positions make the views awesome. Her skin is so soft that I'm usually running my hands all over her as I'm pumping away. I have to focus really hard with her not to blow in 2 min.
I'm a fan of her body. Not her personality as she is reserved and doesn't talk much. Yesterday she maybe was on a low day to boot, so hardly talked at all. Last time we had a great conversation. So maybe off day. Anyway, pics are not her as you probably already guessed but she is that tiny.
-
04-26-21 15:04 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 272Linda of 262
Hi Guys, looking for information on a current visitor, Linda:
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-linda-51127
Please give details or DM me.
Thanks you!
-
04-24-21 23:11 #1368Regular Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If you have an issue with a post then report it.
A2
-
04-22-21 13:08 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 1438Tamila
I saw her earlier in the week. I am very sure that the pictures are not of her. The girl in the pics has a very small frame with long legs, Tamila that I saw has a much bigger frame and is shorter with much shorter legs and a longer torso. She is easily mid 30's with faint crows feet around her eyes. She is thick but not at all fat, she works out and is tight everywhere. She was fresh out of the shower when I arrived with no makeup which was great as she has a very pretty face and didn't need any. Nice tits with perky nipples but had to be gentle with them. DATY was great and when I went towards the back door she firmly pushed me away. CBJ and deep throated me several times. She wanted doggie for the main event but I put her on her back with legs straight up and then doggie. I wanted CG but she refused. With legs up she started to flinch when I gave it to her hard and fast so I slowed down. No kissing for me at all. Would repeat in a pinch but only of other options were really limited. She had boxes of wipes and was constantly wiping things down before and afterwards.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 12:24 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 433Skokie is far for me but I see she is around again and now in Schaumburg. My concern is your comment that she said she has or gets Thrush. Never has anyone said that to me and thrush is typically oral in babies. So are we talking about the right issue? What if she has some other disease or something? Can you elaborate how the subject came up and why? Did you see anything on her body? I don't want to take a dive until I know more.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 13:42 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 754Old
Did you not bother to google the phone #? Clearly the same Sofia just trying to rebrand herself as "Gloria".
Originally Posted by Coachvan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 12:31 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 31New or old Sofia?
Hey all, just ran across this ad on CL. Is this the same Sofia that used to post very leading photos and then was just legit? Thanks.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/b...308719827.html













Reply With Quote




