Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 24824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16244

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    I know she doesn't do her own booking. I also find her to be a sweetheart but also YMMV.

  2. #16243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Beth: watch your back

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-689-1883

    Spent some time with Beth and got a surprise knock on the door after 10 minutes. She claimed it was the hotel looking for money, but was happy to shuffle me out of there right away. I didn't have any trouble with the guy who knocked on the door, but I am pretty sure he doesn't work for the hotel. I would advise caution with her!!

  3. #16242
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.

  4. #16241
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
    Have you saw the reviews on LS for Hannah? Not just the public ones but the ones you have to login to see. All the reviews I've ever saw say she's a sweetheart. Like I said, I see her on a regular. She's one of the nicest escorts I've ever saw. She had towels for her clients, that's the only escort I've ever saw do that. She's in a nice, safe location.

  5. #16240

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    That is sad to hear l. I have not seen Catherine in many years definitely before her more recent struggles. Darn shame because a little over a decade ago she was an extremely attractive lady. Good family and a solid stable life. She had some kids who now reside overseas with her ex and her struggles began and she then turned to this unforgiving hobby as way to feed her growing addiction.
    I really enjoyed my time with her until the habit really started impacting her. It's been a few months but we had a lot of fun together. Her family seems to want to help; now it's on her to get the help.

  6. #16239

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    If any of you know Sam on the east side, she'll tell you Catherine has been in bed with her past demons for quite some time. Last time I saw Sam was about 3 months ago, and she said she often does doubles with Catherine. Sam is also pretty vocal about her occasional use of meth and told me Catherine still uses. However, I haven't seen Catherine in a year now, and the last time I saw her I saw no evidence of use so take Sam's comments with a grain of salt unless you've actually seen it.
    That is sad to hear l. I have not seen Catherine in many years definitely before her more recent struggles. Darn shame because a little over a decade ago she was an extremely attractive lady. Good family and a solid stable life. She had some kids who now reside overseas with her ex and her struggles began and she then turned to this unforgiving hobby as way to feed her growing addiction.

  7. #16238

    Goodbye Sweet MMPEG

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    MMPEG has moved on to greener pastures. I talked to her a few weeks ago. She's a licensed counselor and has since moved to Nevada where she's open her own practice.

  8. #16237

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch that the deposit is legit. Also the whole goth look tempted me and finally took the leap- YMMV. Reviews on here are positive. For me just ok.

    CTT. Yeah I think she's going down with her chemical habit. Lovely lady but can't break that chemical dependency.
    If any of you know Sam on the east side, she'll tell you Catherine has been in bed with her past demons for quite some time. Last time I saw Sam was about 3 months ago, and she said she often does doubles with Catherine. Sam is also pretty vocal about her occasional use of meth and told me Catherine still uses. However, I haven't seen Catherine in a year now, and the last time I saw her I saw no evidence of use so take Sam's comments with a grain of salt unless you've actually seen it.

  9. #16236

    This is Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335
    Thanks guys for the good and bad comments. I appreciate all of you. I do love what I do and it makes me happy! BTW 317XXX6083. Tell your friends!

  10. #16235
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
    Christ. I wouldn't fuck that fat hog for free, let alone pay her asking price. Is the current state of the hobby so dire in this city that dudes would actually consider hooking up with her?

  11. #16234

    Summer time!

    Had another visit with summer last week. Sweet as can be and what a body. Always agreeable and eager to please. Will use again. Enjoy fellas.

  12. #16233

    This is why I love this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.

  13. #16232

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
    I found nothing on the oThER site either. I wouldn't even waste a thought on her.

  14. #16231

    I'm not often speechless.

    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.

  15. #16230

    Everyone has issues but.

    That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape