Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 281 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1701

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerStranger  [View Original Post]
    When was this? I went few days ago and the mms said they would be closed for few weeks to renovate.
    That's odd Sony never mentioned renovation to me and I been going regularly! I stopped by Monday around 2:45.

  2. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    On my way back home from Philly, I had an amazing session at 9 VIP, I just luv this place! Driving home all I could think about was the amazing experience I had last night in the TS. That's it I can't take it anymore as I'm crossing the GWBridge I call DD to book a session around 3 pm. I have had my doubts about DD but have no alternatives at this point! TS I get a better feeling at home! Massage I can't even rate, CBJ ok it was decent, flipped Connie doggie and plowed her to a steady moan! I have to say attention to detail has gone downhill. But I get it its Connecticut, never going to be Philly.
    When was this? I went few days ago and the mms said they would be closed for few weeks to renovate.

  3. #1699

    Dd

    On my way back home from Philly, I had an amazing session at 9 VIP, I just luv this place! Driving home all I could think about was the amazing experience I had last night in the TS. That's it I can't take it anymore as I'm crossing the GWBridge I call DD to book a session around 3 pm. I have had my doubts about DD but have no alternatives at this point! TS I get a better feeling at home! Massage I can't even rate, CBJ ok it was decent, flipped Connie doggie and plowed her to a steady moan! I have to say attention to detail has gone downhill. But I get it its Connecticut, never going to be Philly.

  4. #1698

    Flower shop

    Gentlemen please share any information on new providers, or you experience.

  5. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, me too, can you dm the info? Thanks.
    Not a secret.

    222 Main St, East Haven, CT 06512.

  6. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Where is this spot located? Can you DM it to me?
    Yeah, me too, can you dm the info? Thanks.

  7. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that there's two new girls starting at the flower shop this week.
    Where is this spot located? Can you DM it to me?

  8. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    The first two have no reviews since 2015 and are listed as non-erotic in rm.

    The other doesn't have a review since 2018 and while it doesn't have the non-erotic tag none of the reviews woupd lead you to believe anything other than a massage is happening.

    So either you found the 3 best kept secrets in New Haven or.

    You're 0 for 3.

    Roll the dice?
    I can give it a shot, I guess. Getting a massage is still good either way. LOL.

  9. #1693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if Anniston knew more about these spots?

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...-therapy/33160

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...rb-store/33161

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...haven-ct-21328#rubmaps (this one in particular).

    I know DD and have tried there and enjoyed it, but I wanted to know about these spots, since they're closer for me.
    The first two have no reviews since 2015 and are listed as non-erotic in rm.

    The other doesn't have a review since 2018 and while it doesn't have the non-erotic tag none of the reviews woupd lead you to believe anything other than a massage is happening.

    So either you found the 3 best kept secrets in New Haven or.

    You're 0 for 3.

    Roll the dice?

  10. #1692
    Confirmed by a buddy of mine wanting to see a certain gal (DD Boobs), she was not there any longer as of Monday.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that there's two new girls starting at the flower shop this week.

  11. #1691

    AMP Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by CTAports  [View Original Post]
    So I'm brand new to this. After lurking for a LONG time on multiple forums, I finally built up the courage to go to an AMP. I must say, it was amazing and I think I'm hooked. I don't want FS, just HJ for now. Anyway, I got a TS, light massage and HJ. But I have no idea what I should be tipping and think I went way overboard. Can someone help me? Door price for the hour was 70. I'm embarrassed to say what I gave for a tip when it was over. Response here or PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
    For a standard are&T. No more than 100 total between the house & girl.

  12. #1690

    East Haven

    Word on the street is that there's two new girls starting at the flower shop this week.

  13. #1689

    DD Visit

    Visited DD, temp check at the door. Brought to the room and had a go with Nicole, decent body nice personality. TS and "massage" was good. 210 between house and tip. Will repeat.

  14. #1688

    Any information?

    I wanted to know if Anniston knew more about these spots?

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...-therapy/33160

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...rb-store/33161

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...haven-ct-21328#rubmaps (this one in particular).

    I know DD and have tried there and enjoyed it, but I wanted to know about these spots, since they're closer for me.

  15. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jndeere557  [View Original Post]
    40 is usual for HJ I will tip extra if the massage is really good and the ending is really good. Standard jack hammer finish I give 40.
    Thanks! Also got a few PMs. Appreciate the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape