Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 281 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by CTsports  [View Original Post]
    So I'm brand new to this. After lurking for a LONG time on multiple forums, I finally built up the courage to go to an AMP. I must say, it was amazing and I think I'm hooked. I don't want FS, just HJ for now. Anyway, I got a TS, light massage and HJ. But I have no idea what I should be tipping and think I went way overboard. Can someone help me? Door price for the hour was 70. I'm embarrassed to say what I gave for a tip when it was over. Response here or PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
    40 is usual for HJ I will tip extra if the massage is really good and the ending is really good. Standard jack hammer finish I give 40.

  2. #1685

    Tip?

    So I'm brand new to this. After lurking for a LONG time on multiple forums, I finally built up the courage to go to an AMP. I must say, it was amazing and I think I'm hooked. I don't want FS, just HJ for now. Anyway, I got a TS, light massage and HJ. But I have no idea what I should be tipping and think I went way overboard. Can someone help me? Door price for the hour was 70. I'm embarrassed to say what I gave for a tip when it was over. Response here or PM is fine. Thanks in advance!

  3. #1684

  4. #1683

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesBikes  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a trip down south and decided to check out someplace on the way. Saw some good reports and some bad reports and decided to roll the dice on this place. And got craps. Ended up with Connie. She looked good. Had a nice pair flowing out of a low-cut dress so I took the bait.

    Table shower was unexciting. Back in the room her "massage" consisted of a few minutes of painful walking on my back with a too-warm towel, then the flip. 10 strokes to get me hard enough put on the hat, then another 10 strokes to get me harder, then she wanted to get on top right away. I usually enjoy a warm-up so I asked her to slow down and play a bit first. Some jackhammering ensued. I asked for BJ and she totally ignored that. After a bit she climbed on, then immediately complained that I was too big. I again asked for BJ to get her to stop complaining and again the request was ignored. Turned over to mish and that seemed a bit better so I finished there.

    Back in the car, the little head felt relieved but the big head wasn't happy at all.
    That's exactly my sentiment! Massage does not exist, pathetic at best! TS no teasing no welcome feeling! It's not just me! This place has fallen apart.

  5. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStonexX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any Latina spots in the New Haven area? I know of a Colombian and Brazilian spot in Danbury but am looking for something closer.
    How do the girls look at the Brazilian spot? I know that Danbury has a huge Brazilian / Portuguese community. But I feel like they can be hit or miss.

  6. #1681

    Agree that DD has gone downhill

    Had to take a trip down south and decided to check out someplace on the way. Saw some good reports and some bad reports and decided to roll the dice on this place. And got craps. Ended up with Connie. She looked good. Had a nice pair flowing out of a low-cut dress so I took the bait.

    Table shower was unexciting. Back in the room her "massage" consisted of a few minutes of painful walking on my back with a too-warm towel, then the flip. 10 strokes to get me hard enough put on the hat, then another 10 strokes to get me harder, then she wanted to get on top right away. I usually enjoy a warm-up so I asked her to slow down and play a bit first. Some jackhammering ensued. I asked for BJ and she totally ignored that. After a bit she climbed on, then immediately complained that I was too big. I again asked for BJ to get her to stop complaining and again the request was ignored. Turned over to mish and that seemed a bit better so I finished there.

    Back in the car, the little head felt relieved but the big head wasn't happy at all.

  7. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStonexX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any Latina spots in the New Haven area? I know of a Colombian and Brazilian spot in Danbury but am looking for something closer.
    Care to share? Also PM'ed you.

  8. #1679
    Anyone know of any Latina spots in the New Haven area? I know of a Colombian and Brazilian spot in Danbury but am looking for something closer.

  9. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you as I have given DD a few chances to get it together! I can't deal with EZ bickering over 20.00 or Nancy asking for 150.00,! I will be decreasing my DD visit for a while to see if Mama can get it together.
    I've never had an issue with EZ. She was always nice and pleasant to me. I always tip 1.4 the standard, and never had a tipping issue with any of the girls here.

  10. #1677

    New haven Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one in New Haven, thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...y-rubs/2357450
    That number pops up in Manhattan a lot as well. Only one set of pics being used though. So its most likely legit, but she says no FS. $160.00 is steep just for a HJ.

  11. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Let me see. IMHO crazy like delusional, scary type if has a bad day.

    Not the good kind of crazy LOL.
    I totally agree. I spoke with her on the phone once and that was enough for me. She is crazy, claims to be an attorney.

  12. #1675

    Don't have to tell me twice!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Let me see. IMHO crazy like delusional, scary type if has a bad day.

    Not the good kind of crazy LOL.
    LOL thanks too bad!!

  13. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, did you find any info on her? The only thing one member told me was "forget about that lady, she's crazy".

    But I mean, sometimes the crazy ones are the most fun right?
    Let me see. IMHO crazy like delusional, scary type if has a bad day.

    Not the good kind of crazy LOL.

  14. #1673

    Info request

    Any info on this one in New Haven, thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...y-rubs/2357450

  15. #1672

    Nuthin

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, did you find any info on her? The only thing one member told me was "forget about that lady, she's crazy".

    But I mean, sometimes the crazy ones are the most fun right?
    Not a word! How crazy? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape