Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6428
-
04-01-21 03:14 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info on P2 G Jisu, my last two trips into unknown territory have led to mild disappointment and I don't want to strike out with 3.
-
04-01-21 03:04 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for intel!
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 01:35 #2481Banned Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
MyMushroom posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
03-31-21 22:43 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 1834Bom
Originally Posted by EleanorShell
[View Original Post]
Bom was also previously known as Barbie at PG for those that saw her.
Originally Posted by JkSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 17:44 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 332Bom at P2 G
Just saw her. Pics are not her. Early 30's, dirty blonde hair, and is very tanned. Cute GND face. All natural meaty body with full C cup. Likes to kiss and is into sex. Service oriented and had great attitude. Only con is not the tightest box and she lube it too. Recommended.
Originally Posted by JkSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 15:47 #2478Regular Member

Posts: 7Bom
Just saw her today and she says she just came down from Oakland and will be here for about 2 weeks. Pictures are heavily photoshopped if they are even her, face is a little wider and I'd say she's a 6 or 7, kinda cute. She's probably 5'6" with a light tan, few tattoos on shoulders and upper back, and a little extra weight in the belly, but I wouldn't say she's fat. No ass if you like that and man made C cups that are soft and look nice. For reference, I've only seen Jamie and Yebin and I'd rate them a 7 or 8, a little bit cuter and better than Bom. Service was pretty standard from what I could tell. BBBJ was good, good suction and spent a lot of time doing it. No regrets but I probably wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by EleanorShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 14:00 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 34Bom P2g
Any intel on BOM?
Thanks.
-
03-30-21 22:41 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 282Piper
She went by a couple of different names with this agency, I saw her when she was Cherry about a year ago. When I first saw her, she had a nice tall slender body, I saw her again almost a year later and she put on a significant amount of weight. Service is okay, but I haven't repeated due to her size. She's still pretty, hopefully she lost that COVID weight.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 21:12 #2475Regular Member

Posts: 17Bom Princess 2 Garden
Any report on this lady? Looks nice. Agent said she is popular.
-
03-29-21 20:20 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 332Piper from CA-KDolls
Any info on her? TIA.
-
03-29-21 19:07 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 130She's fine. I saw her once and her looks weren't my thing so I never repeated. Pretty dark tan, average height, natural body, probably B cups, full blonde. Service is great as is with all of that agency's girls, but I'd go for Jemma and Flynn anytime over Ari for sure.
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 18:45 #2472Regular Member

Posts: 2Question
Any cute Asian girls that will deepthroat when I'm about to nut?
-
03-29-21 16:52 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 28Dara
I saw her over the weekend. A short hot K MILF, completely different from my usual preference of tall and thin. I don't think I'd repeat because physically she's not what I look for but I would recommend if that is something you like. A lot of fun in the shower, and maybe more activities open up if you pay for the upgrade. I didn't so we moved to the bedroom. She said she comes from the bay but I didn't ask for the name she used there.
-
03-29-21 14:49 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 530Yebin
Does anyone know if Yebin will be back in Anaheim or is she gone to korea again? That was a short stint!
-
03-29-21 13:41 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 713Ari with First Asians is back
I just left a review in the review forum. She is absolutely incredible! Dark tanned skin that is very soft and silky, provides great service. She really gets into it!
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





