Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10800

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372647172887

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...l/788185031391

    Almost had a dream w one of them but name given was Kayla and that name gave me a red flag for some reason.
    Both are real and had a car date with first one about two weeks ago. Totally worth it with her.

    Good luck BS.

  2. #10799
    [Deleted by Admin]


    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #10798

    Any luck on these?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372647172887

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...l/788185031391

    Almost had a dream w one of them but name given was Kayla and that name gave me a red flag for some reason.

  4. #10797

    PSA about the Budget

    Quick PSA for any of the Members who visit the Infamous Budget Inn West Cocoa.

    About 10:00 am this morning, parking lot was full of Cocoa's Finest, No, did not stop and ask them what was going on. LOL.

    As a relatively seasoned Monger, all I would say, point blank, do not see any provider staying there.

    Pick her up and take her someplace else, seeing them there is definitely not worth the risk, HAS to be the Hottest Spot for PoPo in Brevard County.

    Just saying, My Brothers.

  5. #10796

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    You walked out on Heather? You truly missed an experience. If she will accept an appointment with you again I highly recommend. Few compare.
    Just want to clarify I sitbacrelax did not walk out on her!

    Smalto59 says he walked out. Heather was very fun and made me feel very welcomed and comfortable during my time with her and her body for her age is unbelievable. Also want to add she responds back right away from calls or texts.

  6. #10795

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    You missed out on a great time my friend!
    You walked out on Heather? You truly missed an experience. If she will accept an appointment with you again I highly recommend. Few compare.

  7. #10794

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!! I will check them out.
    I suggest Kelly. She goes by Stunning Beauty or Sexy as Hell. Go to Space Coast and search for Stunning Beauty. Mature lady who is all class. Everything always covered but always a great time. Very sexy, great body, loves DATY, not a clock watcher so half hour should be plenty but she is definitely worth an hour or even longer. Enjoys what she does and shows it.

  8. #10793

    Della NOT Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!! I will check them out.
    I meant Della not Bella. If you like older ladies look at the posts about Heather.

  9. #10792
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Slim pickings here friend. If you don't mind spending extra Mario's then you may want to check out Andrea, Bella or MAYBE Lazy Lacey. Plenty of posts here on this forum about them to read up on.
    Thanks my man!! I will check them out.

  10. #10791

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    You missed out on a great time my friend!
    Heather is nowhere near 35 but her body and her attitude will not disappoint.

  11. #10790

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100% she looks really old, I went to see her when she opened the door I had no choice but get the hell out of there fast.
    You missed out on a great time my friend!

  12. #10789

    Heather: 35 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    I agree with you 100% she looks really old, I went to see her when she opened the door I had no choice but get the hell out of there fast.

  13. #10788
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Florida friends!! I am coming to Florida, specifically Satellite Beach area, and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a safe reliable spinner to curvy provider who offers incall or car play for white older gentleman. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks in advance!!
    Slim pickings here friend. If you don't mind spending extra Mario's then you may want to check out Andrea, Bella or MAYBE Lazy Lacey. Plenty of posts here on this forum about them to read up on.

  14. #10787

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    She is definitely older, no doubt about it! But I'm sure that a lot of younger providers would love to have a body like she has at her age which is probably closer to 60 than 40. From what I've read she provides great service and has great skills as well. Like some of us older mongers who prefer older women who still love what they do and do it well, I rather see her for my Mario's than some of the younger ones with all their drama and drugs. And even though I haven't seen her in about 14 years and then it was great experience and if she was closer I'd see her in a heartbeat and I still might!

  15. #10786
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    I can vouch that her body is most excellent, plus her skills and personality are as well. Yes she is using the same pics that she's used for many many years, but she does appear to take good care of herself physically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape