Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10792
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Slim pickings here friend. If you don't mind spending extra Mario's then you may want to check out Andrea, Bella or MAYBE Lazy Lacey. Plenty of posts here on this forum about them to read up on.
    Thanks my man!! I will check them out.

  2. #10791

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    You missed out on a great time my friend!
    Heather is nowhere near 35 but her body and her attitude will not disappoint.

  3. #10790

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100% she looks really old, I went to see her when she opened the door I had no choice but get the hell out of there fast.
    You missed out on a great time my friend!

  4. #10789

    Heather: 35 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    I agree with you 100% she looks really old, I went to see her when she opened the door I had no choice but get the hell out of there fast.

  5. #10788
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Florida friends!! I am coming to Florida, specifically Satellite Beach area, and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a safe reliable spinner to curvy provider who offers incall or car play for white older gentleman. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks in advance!!
    Slim pickings here friend. If you don't mind spending extra Mario's then you may want to check out Andrea, Bella or MAYBE Lazy Lacey. Plenty of posts here on this forum about them to read up on.

  6. #10787

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    She is definitely older, no doubt about it! But I'm sure that a lot of younger providers would love to have a body like she has at her age which is probably closer to 60 than 40. From what I've read she provides great service and has great skills as well. Like some of us older mongers who prefer older women who still love what they do and do it well, I rather see her for my Mario's than some of the younger ones with all their drama and drugs. And even though I haven't seen her in about 14 years and then it was great experience and if she was closer I'd see her in a heartbeat and I still might!

  7. #10786
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!
    I can vouch that her body is most excellent, plus her skills and personality are as well. Yes she is using the same pics that she's used for many many years, but she does appear to take good care of herself physically.

  8. #10785

    Heather: 35 years old?

    According to this ad, she is 35! The photos she has on this link are the same ones she used on back page 20+ years ago, and at that time she was at least 40 in real life. Buyer beware!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]

  9. #10784

    Seeking recommendations

    Greetings Florida friends!! I am coming to Florida, specifically Satellite Beach area, and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a safe reliable spinner to curvy provider who offers incall or car play for white older gentleman. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks in advance!!

  10. #10783

    Alexa a LEM or not

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys she's a cop, went to see her there was several undercover cop cars around her place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cuban/38442482
    Has anyone tried to see Alexa? I saw this warning but I am wondering if anyone else decided to giver her a go.

  11. #10782

    Link for Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by WantMore1111  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Heather ad. Can't seem to find it?
    Here you go: https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482.

  12. #10781

    Becca

    Well, two heads are never smarter than one. Oh she did look cute I had no Intel so I reached out to her and I received a prompt reply she had no incall, so we decided on a car date I picked her up at the requested time, had to stop and get covers. When we got to the spot we started with a BBBJ for all of at least 30 seconds before she started complaining that she had no spit, 10 more seconds she gave up. Lamest performance in my life. Now she's nervous about the spot. Can we hurry she says, so I throw on the cover while she pull her patties to the side. Really? Fail! Finish myself and will not repeat. Oh and she did say in the pre-dream that older guys are not her thing.

    Regards.

  13. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    She offered me to go bareback. I declined and I def would not be putting my mouth on that.
    Where is this Heather ad. Can't seem to find it?

  14. #10779

    Any Information on tgis one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...h/578003763322

    I'm partialvto matures and haven't tried this one yet, any reviews / information?

    You can pm if you like.

  15. #10778

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Sounds just like my dream with her. She is hot and I wanted to like her but she was basically a dead fish. I thought about going back a second time to see if she would loosen up a bit but decided to give my donations to Teanna who is hotter and actually gets into it.
    She has been in a downward spiral ever since she got a new BF. She said he knows what she does but I have doubts. I had her in regular rotation but gave up after last 2 times were like dry humping a dead fish plus hygiene not as great as in the past. I won't repeat until someone lets us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape