Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16225

    Dummy

    Lina/Lena has posted for a while and something kept keeping me from responding, but I finally did this morning. I should've listened to that voice. The initial text exchange was pleasant enough and then I asked her if she was GFE. She said no. I told her thank you. She then replied "are you coming or not!. I responded thank you but I'm really looking for a GFE experience. Her response was "well then you should've said that from the beginning and not wasted my time". I replied likewise if your post would've indicated such, that also would've saved us both time. She then replied "I'm not the one looking for services dummy". LOL. I then replied that I wouldn't put myself at the level of name calling, but that I would leave an honest review of our exchange. Her response was "I wouldn't do anything stupid like that if I were you". Not sure whether to take that as some kind of threat or what! Isn't it always nice when things actually work out in your favor. I would say I dodged a bullet on that one based on her attitude and hopefully this saves some of you from doing the same.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...apolis/linag78

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/61383664/

  2. #16224

    Saw her too

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335
    She's a little lumpy, but she's cool. Was very responsive by phone. Didn't have the typical dumb delays. Would recommend.

  3. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuye1  [View Original Post]
    She's still in Vegas.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/61332451/

  4. #16222

    Carolina DI

    Quote Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carolina yet by chance?
    Yes I saw her Monday. Speaks no English but she is a great time! Everything covered. Bolt ons too I'll repeat.

  5. #16221

    Yup

    Yea their legit. It was OK. I've the blonder girl a while ago.

  6. #16220

    Don't waste your time or money

    Quote Originally Posted by BagoHammer1  [View Original Post]
    There have been reviews. IIRC most reviews wouldn't repeat.
    Unpleasant experience. Upsell, complaining, rushing and unattractive.

  7. #16219

    Mmgeg

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoing9922  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she moved to Vegas.
    She's still in Vegas.

  8. #16218

    Kiki

    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335

  9. #16217

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.
    Can you give us more info about the experience at studio sanctuary and is it legit? Thanks.

  10. #16216

    Miss Sterling

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
    Fake. Fake. Fake. Big Scammer confirmed.

  11. #16215

    Real. Pics accurate

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/583119945215

    Many of you probably already know her or her twin sister. From either sugarbaby sites or craigslist. She just shaved about 20 years off her age.

  12. #16214

    Carolina DI

    Anyone seen Carolina yet by chance?

  13. #16213

    She was excellent at BJs and if she liked you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!
    Well ya know LOL Lot better BJ's out there though than hers but she would be in most top ten lists.

  14. #16212
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She no longer resides in the area.
    I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!

  15. #16211

    Mmeg

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She no longer resides in the area.
    IMO, she was way way over rated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape