Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4209
-
04-26-21 10:16 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 70DD Visit
Visited DD, temp check at the door. Brought to the room and had a go with Nicole, decent body nice personality. TS and "massage" was good. 210 between house and tip. Will repeat.
-
04-25-21 00:02 #1688Regular Member

Posts: 24Any information?
I wanted to know if Anniston knew more about these spots?
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...-therapy/33160
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...rb-store/33161
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...haven-ct-21328#rubmaps (this one in particular).
I know DD and have tried there and enjoyed it, but I wanted to know about these spots, since they're closer for me.
-
04-24-21 11:44 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks! Also got a few PMs. Appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by Jndeere557
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 11:02 #1686Regular Member

Posts: 1240 is usual for HJ I will tip extra if the massage is really good and the ending is really good. Standard jack hammer finish I give 40.
Originally Posted by CTsports
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 02:23 #1685Regular Member

Posts: 3Tip?
So I'm brand new to this. After lurking for a LONG time on multiple forums, I finally built up the courage to go to an AMP. I must say, it was amazing and I think I'm hooked. I don't want FS, just HJ for now. Anyway, I got a TS, light massage and HJ. But I have no idea what I should be tipping and think I went way overboard. Can someone help me? Door price for the hour was 70. I'm embarrassed to say what I gave for a tip when it was over. Response here or PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
-
04-20-21 19:48 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone tried this in west haven
-
04-18-21 16:50 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 202Dd
That's exactly my sentiment! Massage does not exist, pathetic at best! TS no teasing no welcome feeling! It's not just me! This place has fallen apart.
Originally Posted by LikesBikes
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 13:36 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 49How do the girls look at the Brazilian spot? I know that Danbury has a huge Brazilian / Portuguese community. But I feel like they can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by XxStonexX
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 09:47 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 135Agree that DD has gone downhill
Had to take a trip down south and decided to check out someplace on the way. Saw some good reports and some bad reports and decided to roll the dice on this place. And got craps. Ended up with Connie. She looked good. Had a nice pair flowing out of a low-cut dress so I took the bait.
Table shower was unexciting. Back in the room her "massage" consisted of a few minutes of painful walking on my back with a too-warm towel, then the flip. 10 strokes to get me hard enough put on the hat, then another 10 strokes to get me harder, then she wanted to get on top right away. I usually enjoy a warm-up so I asked her to slow down and play a bit first. Some jackhammering ensued. I asked for BJ and she totally ignored that. After a bit she climbed on, then immediately complained that I was too big. I again asked for BJ to get her to stop complaining and again the request was ignored. Turned over to mish and that seemed a bit better so I finished there.
Back in the car, the little head felt relieved but the big head wasn't happy at all.
-
04-17-21 08:16 #1680Regular Member

Posts: 2Care to share? Also PM'ed you.
Originally Posted by XxStonexX
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 17:40 #1679Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone know of any Latina spots in the New Haven area? I know of a Colombian and Brazilian spot in Danbury but am looking for something closer.
-
04-15-21 13:53 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 181I've never had an issue with EZ. She was always nice and pleasant to me. I always tip 1.4 the standard, and never had a tipping issue with any of the girls here.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:13 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 200New haven Asian
That number pops up in Manhattan a lot as well. Only one set of pics being used though. So its most likely legit, but she says no FS. $160.00 is steep just for a HJ.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:39 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 147I totally agree. I spoke with her on the phone once and that was enough for me. She is crazy, claims to be an attorney.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 10:41 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 389Don't have to tell me twice!!
LOL thanks too bad!!
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






