Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 31824
-
04-22-21 14:55 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 230Krystal Kreme
I believe she is on a state sponsored vacation. You might want to search here for her. There were a few posts about it around the first of the year.
Originally Posted by Liveevil
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 12:33 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 165Kristal Kreme
Any body seen her lately, number is out of service. Thanks.
-
04-22-21 11:24 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 56Nikki
Has anyone seen or heard from Nikki lately? She hasn't been answering nor responding like she normally does. She's always been my go to girl. She hadn't posted in over a month. Just concerned.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/9012457739
-
04-21-21 21:51 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 796Glock, I always look forward to your photographs. You have a great talent with the camera and apparently with the gift of gab. LOL Keep up the great work brother. You could be a professional photographer if you ever choose to change professions. Might be a huge pay cut but think of the perks. Haha.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 21:20 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 353Pics are on ads all over the country.
Originally Posted by Sinbadd
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 20:41 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 219Looks almost TGTBT, tineye doesn't bring up any matches anyone?
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...y/437661214150
-
04-21-21 20:13 #25398Regular Member

Posts: 5In town for the night
Hey fellas- any solid recommendations? I prefer petite.
-
04-21-21 18:33 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 25Haven't seen her yet but she does reply and sent a confirmation pic like I asked.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:28 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 302Alexis. Girl Next Door. RENT SPECIAL
Alexis. Girl Net Door. RENT SPECIAL.
Hi Guys!
Quick note here. Saw Alexis the other day. Wanted to post quick that she is real and a cutie! - Reminds me between Jen Anniston and Maura Tierney.
She is running a rent special. Her Half is usually $80 - Rent Special is $60.
She is real and has a nice room on The View.
Full review and pics cumming soon!
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/953590073419
MONGER ON!
-
04-21-21 14:18 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 1656Glockman pics
Your pics are great you could be a pro.
Originally Posted by EnigmaCare
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:37 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 38Pictures
I have enjoyed your quality pictures over the years. You have to know not only how to take good pictures but you have to know how to do it with good lighting. You have it down! Your pictures are always great quality. It also lets me know they are good legit providers at the time you took them. Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 12:14 #25393Senior Member

Posts: 409Keep the pictures coming
I like the pictures personally. As far as does she look like her pictures. If I say a woman did not look like her pictures what I mean is things like she did not look the same in the face or the picture showed a spinner and she weighs 200 pounds. Maybe her hair is blond in the ad but when I see her its black. Also you have to remember they are trying to look their best and show their best features in any pictures they have. That is how it is for anything. I myself, When I go to see a escort I expect to see some stomach or baby damage because that is how it is with most women, not just escorts. Not everyone looks like a model in real life. If they told the truth I bet most escorts are disappointed about how we look. Keep up the good work Glockman. I like the pictures and it lets me know that she is real, not some guy on the phone trying to scam me. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:59 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 302You are correct sir!
Getting them naked and feeling sexy is the goal. Glockman, no need for defensive, you do a great job, and it is appreciated!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:37 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 6038Scarlett Ivy Revisited
When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
-
04-21-21 09:05 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 320She's still in town
She's still in town, I saw her again last night.
Originally Posted by FyckLoop
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




