Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13297
-
04-23-21 00:31 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 533Any intel on Ally Jade
I was wondering if anyone has info on this lady. Looks promising but not sure.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/161717377931
-
04-23-21 00:13 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 533Thank you
Thank you my friend. New to this and looking for someone reliable, safe and discrete.
Originally Posted by Taylorsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 19:29 #5750Regular Member

Posts: 20Milfs
New to the board.
Here's my 2 cents on the Milfs.
Soccer mom Unpleasantly surprised by her figure. Dirty incall stayed on her phone.
Amber real odd impossible to book with.
Lollipop really happily surprised by her tits and rest of figure met with white open tit and crotch bodysuit on under her dress incall super surprised by how clean and chill it way safer than any other provider I've seen has so not sure what all that nonsense was about on previous post she told me on the set up call it was super private. I didn't see it til I parked where she showed me and she was in her yard LOL.
Not much more to report than already said.
Out of those 3 only 1 I will repeat and that's Lolly who should get better pics cause damn that ass and tits are amazing LOL.
-
04-22-21 13:27 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 29Giovanna
I guess things may change over the years. I met her a couple of years ago. The place was nasty and evidence of demons pretty out and open. She was only asking a $ then. She was not engaged at all. When I went to go downtown, I actually had to dust the red clay from the sheets, (no kidding laying in dirt) and have to say the dirt must of been from a lake or something because there was a strong fish smell. No way in hell would I repeat, much less for $$.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
04-22-21 09:38 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 519Tinker
Just googled Tinkerbell, Greenville, and this came up: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/092515240814.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 07:03 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 597Her ad's never went away, so I don't know exactly what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/232066101701
-
04-22-21 05:41 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 822Tinkerbell
Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.
-
04-21-21 21:31 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 674Sounds fun
Link? Thanks.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 21:04 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 533Any have any info on this girl
I was wonder if anyone knows anything about this girl. She doesn't post much which make me wonder if she is legit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/359392954238
-
04-21-21 18:35 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 237It's scam. Will send you to an apt and then asked you to cashapp money to see if you're the police or not. I didn't send anything and they stop texting.
Originally Posted by TomAndDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:37 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 32Feedback on this please
Has anyone here used this lovely provider?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/455690408724
Please let me know. Very interested.
-
04-21-21 13:31 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 32Sexy bunnie
Had a decent dream with this lady. It was my second time.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/101149117339
Pros:
1. She is young and clean.
2. Little and thick but I like that.
3. Nice supple pink breasts.
4. Gets to the point fast.
5. No signs of Demons or SO.
Cons:
1. She rushes sometimes.
2. Not very engaged.
3. Stayed on phone for first few but quickly undressed and on with business.
I am not into GFE so doesn't bother me much. I think she prefers DS which I am ok with. It's all about stress release for me. QV was $.2. She has an inflatable that she uses and not much cleaning supplies. The place is has lot of boxes around so feels dirty but she has been there for a few months now. I will go again if in a pinch but I am looking for someone like Jenn for long term. If y'all have a suggestion please PM me. I have an another dream planned for tonight with someone seeing a lot on STG so will let y'all know tomorrow about this one.
-
04-21-21 13:21 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 533I agree
Couldn't agree more I've been looking for someone for BBBJ for quite a while now.
I agree.
Originally Posted by Taylor52
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:00 #5739Regular Member

Posts: 5I'd like to get her info, can you PM me?
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:47 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 822Cleaned up my inbox!
Originally Posted by Taylor52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





