Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 24837
-
04-22-21 09:19 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 527I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:24 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 127Mmeg
IMO, she was way way over rated.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 07:29 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 198Profiles
That's disappointing, hopefully it's just a temporary break or something. She said she was enjoying it but who knows, things change. Just have to keep watching for her.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:53 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 636Re: Profiles have disappeared
Check TER I'd: 356163. It has links to two websites plus her P411 profile https://preferred411.com/P346876.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:12 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 44Couple of the girls had OF pages, I know that, but I'd love to find out about takeout.
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 17:29 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 407Profiles have disappeared
I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.
-
04-21-21 16:22 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 617She no longer resides in the area.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:21 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 636Re: Miss Sterling
Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 15:08 #16204Regular Member

Posts: 22Why not
Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 14:41 #16203Regular Member

Posts: 8Last I heard she moved to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:36 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 44Mmgeg
I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
-
04-21-21 12:01 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 336Twin Peaks
Has anyone ever gotten Take Out from Twin Peaks?
-
04-21-21 11:41 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 36I also was quite interested cannot find much on her so I would assume she is a fake too, too bad looks like it could be fun.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:28 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 247Miss sterling
Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.
Originally Posted by RubGuide23
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 01:10 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 296I've not seen her, but she has 15 reviews elsewhere. Report back if you pull the trigger, looks interesting.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






